1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Targeted Traffic At Affordable Prices

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by swami2, Jul 22, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    N
    No, I do not accept Skrill.

swami2, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  2. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling guaranteed non-incentivized U.S.A. sign ups for your free to join business opportunity programs, and I have the lowest prices on the market!

How It Works

I can push over 2.5 million advertisements internet wide each and everyday. These viewers interested in these advertisements are taken to a link page containing over 20 links to popular business opportunity programs. When a user clicks a link, they are directed to a corresponding members site. For instance, if someone clicks on a link for the Free1Up.com program, they will be redirected to one of the members sites that have purchased guaranteed signups. When a program link is clicked, they are directed to the members site through a special script. This script monitors the visitors progress through the members site. If the visitor decides to sign up for a program, the script will capture the exact information submitted to the member through their website, and place a copy of this information on the server. This information is held as proof of delivery so that client can verify this lead once they log into their stats area.

Quality

Visitors are in no way enticed or rewarded for signing up for a program. Visitors can feel free to sign up for the information they deem valuable. In fact only 5% of the visitors ever sign up for a program and 2% sign up for more than one program. For this reason I must push millions of advertisements across many networks to bring the people in to review these sites. The quality is unsurpassed.

Guarantee

I guarantee that the sign ups are from genuine people interested in learning more about your product or service. I guarantee the email address to be 100% fully deliverable. If an email can not be delivered to the address, then I will gladly remove the sign up and credit the account.

Delivery Time

Whether you need 1000 signups in less than a month or 25 signups in a few days, the speed is unsurpassed in every way. As a common rule I set up most accounts to finish out within 30 days or less. In the event rush delivery is needed, I can make adjustments to accounts and have them finished in only a few days. You will NEVER wait months for a campaign to be completed.

Stats Area

With your order, you will get username and password to login to stats area to check how many signups have been delivered for the day and for all time.

Prices

Here are the available packages, and their prices:

- 50 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $62

- 100 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $124

- 250 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $299

- 500 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $595

- 1000 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $999

Rush Delivery (10 days or less)

- 50 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $82

- 100 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $144

- 250 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $319

- 500 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $615

- 1000 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $1019

Method Of Payment

I accept only Payza as a method of payment.

Questions

If you have some questions, just PM me.

Thank you.

P.S.: Review copies are not available.

P.S.S.: If the person sign up, but do not confirm his e-mail address, I count this as a sign up.

swami2, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  3. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First who post here, under this post, will get 1.000 unique USA visitors, in exchange for free review.

Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    swami2, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. jaideep90

jaideep90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still delievering it?Traffic not allowed

1.Incentive
    2.Email,banner,search
    3.pops
    4.SMS
    5.Mobile banners

jaideep90, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  5. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling guaranteed non-incentivized sign ups that are delivered through text ad advertising. This text ad is shown on many sites.

Your program must be free to join, and it cannot asks any financial informations, as it is credit card number, bank account number, etc.

swami2, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  6. jaideep90

jaideep90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In order to complete the sign up must have a valid email address ,postal address and phone number(cell phone).And can you deliever 100 sign ups with in 7 days?And is there any other mode of payment?Where to pay?

jaideep90, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  7. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If the confirmation of account is through e-mail, not through cell phone, then it is acceptable.

There is a "rush" option for sign ups, where I can deliver all sign ups in 10 days maximum. The price for 100 rush sign ups is slighty expensive, it is 144$.

I accept Payza as a payment method. The other way you can pay is through Western Union, but you must pay the Western Union fees.

swami2, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  8. hasardiz

hasardiz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would like to have that free 1000 usa views!

I PM you!

hasardiz, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  9. jaideep90

jaideep90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You mentioned in your offer that you gurantee email and phone guaranteed in sign ups .They just have to give email and phone number and postal address in order to complete the sign ups.Just 3 things required email,phone number and postal address.

http://www.elitemate.com/myJsp/join.jsp?id=elcri&path=R&pageid=321 is the website .You can see what is required.Converts on 1st page only.Can you deliever?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    jaideep90, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  10. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is acceptable if it is not required to pay anything. What is this 9.99$ per month, this is optional?!

swami2, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  11. jaideep90

jaideep90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes this is optional if someone wants to upgrade to membership?Where I can pay you and is my payment is safe?

jaideep90, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  12. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You must open Payza account (https://www.payza.com/), and fund it with your bank account. If you want to send the money through Western Union, then bring the cash, and go in some bank, many banks have the option to send the money through Western Union (for sending through Western Union, you will need my name and address, PM me for that).

swami2, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  13. jaideep90

jaideep90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pay per lead .Not able to submit the message in conversation .So submitting here.

jaideep90, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  14. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I accept shortened links, but I do not accept the links like adf.ly

Thank you.

swami2, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  15. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling alexa pop-under traffic. Each visitor is guaranteed to have the Alexa toolbar installed. Each visit will count towards the overall increase of a site Alexa ranking. The price is 2.50$ per 1.000 visitors.

I accept only Payza as a payment method.

Thank you.

swami2, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  16. muratback

muratback Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is possible alexa down ?

muratback, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  17. shaymmg

shaymmg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey Swami,
    I'm looking to buy high quality targeted POP UNDERS traffic, usually generated by software, either by domain or keyword.
    please let me know if you have this kind of traffic.
    contact me at:

shaymmg, Dec 10, 2013 IP
    swami2 likes this.
  18. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, your Alexa ranking number will be smaller, and your site will have better Alexa rank, because each visitor is guaranteed to have the Alexa toolbar installed.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    swami2, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  19. jaideep90

jaideep90 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi why you are not replying to the messages I have send to you.You were agreed to pay you by paypal for GSU now you are not replying?You were asking for affiliate link which I want to advertise I have send to you in Skype and I have word with adreseller thy said they use pop under traffic from GSU.Reply to messages.

jaideep90, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  20. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have paused that day.

Thank you.

swami2, Dec 17, 2013 IP