1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Behind every unsuccessful men there is women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by humtuma, Nov 16, 2013.

All are saying , behind every successful men..... there is women. But no one says this- behind every unsuccessful men, there is also a women.

humtuma, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  2. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because men don't need women to be unsuccessful?
    Yeah it could be a very feminist view. I didn't like it.

Men shouldn't need women to be successful. In fact men need women not to be successful or unsuccessful.
    Success is just a result of several consequent events not the motivation of men.
    So, being behind means playing no effective role. "Behind" stays there to emphasize the ineffectiveness of women over the success of men.

makeit easy, Nov 16, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's an old cliche from before the days when women were "allowed" to be in business in their own right. A great many successful businesses were run by wives through their husbands. Things have improved and I know one couple where the husband is the support person in the family business and she gets all the credit, he just keeps things ticking over (like accounting, filing taxes, paying staff)

sarahk, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  4. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Women are everywhere, I personally dont think success can come because of a woman, this actually sounds funny to me. Women and men create kids and that''s their job to do, that''s all.

dimitarang, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  5. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahahahaha
    we should think that what is the fault of that women?
    its just that she married the man who becomes unsuccessful and then says that "Behind every unsuccessful men there is women"

langau, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I thought of this thread today when this got played on the radio: Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves by the Eurythmics

I wonder how many women still feel it is more important for their man to be successful than it is for them to be successful?
    And what the stats would look like if you took into account age, religion, socio economic status etc

sarahk, Nov 17, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Arick unirow like this.
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This is stupid, much like your thread about Hitler.

browntwn, Nov 17, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  8. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you are following me. Let me explain-
    Two friends are fighting because of women (girl)
    Two family are fight and the reason some where is women only.
    Many reasons are there.......

Can not take as personal. Before decide who is wrong. Hitler or Us ? Read book(history) first.

humtuma, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  9. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Not following you, just happened across two stupid threads - both were yours.

10. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some time we don't want to listen true things. And try to ignore it. All are saying Hitler is bad guy but no body have the time to read his history.

humtuma, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've seen kids fight over a girl, but never "men" and certainly never entire "families". All sounds a bit Romeo and Juliet - Shakespear's version, not Taylor Swifts :)

The saying you have paraphrased comes from western culture and I doubt you'll find any sophisticated western families still "fighting over a woman". Can't speak for the red necks!

sarahk, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  12. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Lol, you prove yourself to be no wiser than your posts.

ryan_uk likes this.
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Back in the old days. Maybe in some countries (that are a bit wilder and more lawless) this happens (where women are treated as property) or among some of the seedier parts of society in "developed" countries (for example, if you believe the claims of some travellers/gypsies then fighting is in their blood, it's their "hobby").

A man or woman can just make up their mind about who they want to be with and we should respect that, not beat up the one they love (as much as being rejected might hurt us).

However, what does this ^^^ or:
    ^^ this have to do with your original post (about there being a woman behind every successful man)?

And again - like in your other thread - you haven't researched history very well. History can be twisted, parts of the story can be missed out and we might celebrate someone who is bad as good. Let's take this comic as an example:
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/columbus_day
    After you have read it, research Columbus further. You can perhaps say that it was just the way the world was at that point in history. Or Columbus was a bad guy.

BUT you really need to ignore many facts (or be someone who hates Jews - although, just to note, it wasn't just Jews who were killed in The Holocaust) to think there was anything "good" about Hitler.

You mention, "Read book(history) first." and "All are saying Hitler is bad guy but no body have the time to read his history.", but it is coming across as YOU who hasn't bothered researching history at all. Read up - from a few sources - about The Holocaust. Part of Hitler's story, among other atrocities. In fact, read up on all of them, visit Auschwitz. Actually educate yourself (and yes, I did visit Auschwitz).

ryan_uk, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  14. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But due to girls only, some times it convert into crime. I have seen such on my news channel/papers etc Well delete this thread.

humtuma, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  15. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Don't run away yet, I was hoping you were going to educate us all on all the good parts of Hitler that we must have missed. I tend to focus on the tens of millions his army killed, did I miss something beneficial he did for the world? Tell us all again, what is the good part of Hitler we are so ignorant of?

ryan_uk likes this.
  16. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will ask this question on Yahoo Answers.Is it Hitler was really wrong? May be, i was read some thing wrong.

humtuma, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  17. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo! Answers? Hahahahaha.

And there you were making the comments, "but no body have the time to read his history" and, "Read book(history) first." So now you have confirmed that you were writing about yourself and not anyone else.

ryan_uk, Nov 17, 2013 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  18. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Who cares what the idiots on Yahoo Answers have to say about it. You made the claim we were missing the good part about Hitler - so back it up or stop speaking about things you are ignorant about.

ryan_uk likes this.
  19. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ask historians instead of yahoo answers?

humtuma, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  20. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Why is Yahoo Answers even on your list of places to go and read about historical facts? That suggestion alone makes you look foolish.