1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What PC should I get?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kent55, Oct 31, 2013.

So I am getting a new PC and I am stuck between three.

The first looks the best in my opinion but lacks hardware wise to the other two:
    http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/desktop-pc-monitors/desktop-pcs/all-in-one-pcs/acer-aspire-a5600-dq-smlek-001-touchscreen-all-in-one-pc-17392812-pdt.html
    Code (markup):
    The second doesn't look as good as the first, but has a better processor and hard drive:
    http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/desktop-pc-monitors/desktop-pcs/all-in-one-pcs/hp-envy-23-d180ea-touchsmart-23-touchscreen-all-in-one-pc-21346322-pdt.html
    Code (markup):
    The third doesn't look as flash as the first two as it is not an all in one, but it has a better processor than the two above:
    http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/desktop-pc-monitors/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/asus-essentio-m11aa-uk010s-desktop-pc-with-viseo-233dbd-full-hd-23-led-monitor-21767404-pdt.html#longDesc
    Code (markup):
    Which one should I choose? (What would you choose if you had to?)

kent55, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Between these three I would definitely choose the second one.

FTS!, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  3. maverick137

maverick137 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With technology advancing nowadays , I would choose the one with the faster processor. Period.

maverick137, Nov 17, 2013 IP
    rahahm33 likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Processor speed is important, of course, but maximum RAM supported is key. You also need more disk than you think you need now.

jrbiz, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  5. maverick137

maverick137 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Base on the options you gave us. I will give you my best opinions. Choice 1 has an i3 processor and Choice 2 has na i5 processor both have windows 8 installed and has 4 gig of memory. choice 1 will only give you 500GB while choice 2 gives a whooping space of 1TB thats (1000GB). Both of these are touch screen enabled pcs. While choice 3 is not touchscreen it has the best processor( i7 )and also has a 1TB of hard drive space . Not only that choice 3 has the largest memory installed (6GB of memory). And the cheapest one!

Base on those choices I would get Choice #3 anytime , anyday! Hands Down thats the best choice so get it.

rahahm33 and jrbiz like this.
  6. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Did you pay attention to the fact that the first two are All-In-One PC's while the third one is desktop, which is much heavier overall and probably makes much more noise?

FTS!, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  7. maverick137

maverick137 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    which is why choice 3 is the best.

Do i have to write that one too? ...You have to understand that these are all Desktop pcs and regardless on their weight they have to be place on a desk or flat surface not on your lap. Unless these are laptops then weight would be a significant choice to make.

rahahm33 likes this.
  8. rahahm33

rahahm33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get the last one idiot.

rahahm33, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  9. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should go for second one.

janinaherz, Apr 29, 2014 IP