1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Generate passive online cpa income with fiverr

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blankfile, Nov 9, 2013.

hi guys!

i found this method of generating income using fiverr gigs. you can use CPA offers to monetize.
    i'm looking for a brainstorming session here to improve on the concept. feel free to leave your thoughts!

blankfile, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  2. stevedw

stevedw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you explain the concept please.

stevedw, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Pretty hard to improve on something when we don't know your basic plan.

sarahk, Nov 13, 2013 IP
    makeit easy likes this.
  4. senecacollege

senecacollege Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you need to find a good and reliable outsourcing, and you play a role of media which help to connect fiverr client and your outsourcing

senecacollege, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  5. Amy Miller

Amy Miller Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it! How can you put together fiverr and CPA?!?!?!

Amy Miller, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  6. blankfile

blankfile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the post didn't go through somehow. anyway here it is. it's not new, but i think it can be done:

Step 1
    Purchase an adult related domain name. The domain name will only be used to re-direct people
    to my affiliate links
    Step 2
    Create an account on fiverr. Look for an attractive girl to hire off fiverr to shoot a short video for
    you. The video is going to be rated PG so there should be no issues finding a girl. Once you
    find a cute girl, send her the details of the video you want her to make. Ask her to wear
    something sexy (showing a lot of skin and/or a lot of curves). Tell the girl to talk about anything
    she wants in the video, but you will provide her a script to say for the very end of the video. The
    script will be something like, “So I found this awesome site the other day. It’s kinda like
    facebook, but more adult oriented. It’s a pretty cool site, I met some really nice people there.
    Check it out if you want. The site is (your domain name). My username is (make up a username
    for her).”
    Step 3
    Once the video is done, upload it to youtube, break, and every other video website you can think
    of. If the girl is cute enough, she will generate all the traffic for you. Simple huh!

blankfile, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  7. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds like an interesting concept, although I don't think I would monetize it quite the way you have. I'd think of it more as a way to promote my website, but of course the site would have to suit something sexual/generic as any kind of niche website I don't think would work quite as well.

IsayHey, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  8. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You taught me a new method of making money online...however, it would be good for those who are interested in adult niche...

Actually, I opened this thread thinking you are providing some general tips on making money using Fiverr, like providing freelance services, content creation services, and tips for promotion, management of your Fiverr gigs etc.

alex06295, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  9. binknon7

binknon7 Member

Best Answers:
    this sounds interesting~!

binknon7, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  10. blankfile

blankfile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the girl doing the video should be really hot, and you should see if she has other videos. she should come across as being friendly and approachable.

her job is not to close the deal, just to get clicks. this will get a LOT of clicks if she's hot enough with a great personality.

i'm experimenting a lot with adult offers, but this video is meant to be safe for work. i think this should work on stuff like weight loss, relationship, etc. use your imagination.

be sure to write the script for her to say. hot girls are great for getting attention, but they're not really prime salespeople.

make sure you tell them what to say after they let their personality shine through.

blankfile, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  11. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is actually pretty interesting, and I can already see a lot of uses for this kind of marketing. I think I'll have to have my own little brainstorming session tonight!

Conran, Nov 22, 2013 IP