1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Payoneer Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by newbie191, Apr 1, 2013.

1. blogwiz1

blogwiz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I suggest paxum as well they offer so many more service than Payoneer and you will always get service when you need it and payoneer you might get service! I know I have payoneer account and have been trying for many years to get just a few services that paxum offers and payoneer will only tell me they are looking into it and every time I bring it up I'm told it takes time or they are a payment processing service!!!! Paxum all the way! I have a feeling payoneer will be put out of business because paxum offers everything payoneer does and so much more!!!!

blogwiz1, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. blogwiz1

blogwiz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question on your private loads! Why is it payoneer is setting limits you have to meet just to use private loads! I read on your private loads page that Private Loads are reviewed on an individual basis, and are subject to approval by Payoneer’s Payment Approval Department. Also payoneer can set requirements and limits on a case by case basis. So are you saying you can set lower payout limits on some members and higher ones on others.....what would get a certain members high payout limits than others? Doesn't seem like fair business practices to me!!!! Also why is it no matter how much members ask payoneer to offer more services like the ones that are offered by your competition Paxum and PayPal you tell us your looking into but it never happens? I have seen on Payoneer's facebook page people asking for these services and yet they are never offered! Payoneer just says we are looking into it....but your really not right? Also if anyone leaves a complaint about Payoneer on facebook it is removed and the user is blocked from commenting ever again?

blogwiz1, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  3. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used both Paxum & Payoneer. Paxum has better customer service, i have got support replies usually with in a hour, while payoneer took a day! I have left paxum because of high annual fees, and still active on payoneer. Over the last 3 years payoneer charged me less than $20, on the other hand paxum charged $90 in just 2 years as annual fee.

Zayan, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  4. WANE TELECOMS LIMITED

WANE TELECOMS LIMITED Peon

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is excellent. Havent had any problems with them on their side either.I highly recommend payoneer.

WANE TELECOMS LIMITED, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  5. sibhe7

sibhe7 Member

Best Answers:
    I also use payoneer services, get payment from 99designs, it's very usefull.

sibhe7, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  6. blogwiz1

blogwiz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well paxum may charge a little more but they offer lots more than a payment service! just look at what the 2 sites offer and you get so many more options using paxum! The main thing Paxum offers that Payoneer doesn't is the option to load your card from many different options and collect payments from just about anyone like paypal does where Payoneer mostly only allows you to collect money from their so called partner companies! So Paxum allowing you to sell things through your website allows you to make lots more money on your own where your limited with payoneer to only making money through the companies that offer payoneer as a payment option! So its worth paying a little more for a service with many more options!!!!

blogwiz1, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  7. ndshgyta

ndshgyta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also very disappointed from Payoneer!

I opened account and received my MasterCard.

Then i gave my bank information to all my US partners and when they started to pay me guess what?! - Payoneer blocked my payment, and when i ask why, they told me that i can receive payments only from Amazon, Paypal, and if i receive payments from other i need to be verified AGAIN, also they wanted from me PERSONAL INFORMATION like screenshots of my account data with my partners which is illegal!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    ndshgyta, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  8. blogwiz1

blogwiz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Illegal? You positive its illegal? Can you prove that they tried to get you to send them this illegal info? Because if you can prove it I know a lot of Payoneer's customers that would love to know this!!!!

blogwiz1, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  9. WANE TELECOMS LIMITED

WANE TELECOMS LIMITED Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay
    Payoneer's terms and conditions are very clear. Try to go through thoroughly well. You could have violated something.

WANE TELECOMS LIMITED, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  10. romi_payoneer

romi_payoneer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

Please note that whenever we ask for screenshots or other information this is solely to verify the US Payment Service and make sure it meets our terms and conditions and applies to the regulation we must comply with. This is in no way illegal or used for anything other than verification.

romi_payoneer, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  11. Rodger Henry

Rodger Henry Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure, but my experience with payoneer has been terrible, I am yet to receive an approval for some strange reason that I cannot understand. I have also referred my friends after I signed up and they all got through. They also really need to would on there customer service, it is terrible

Rodger Henry, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  12. Rodger Henry

Rodger Henry Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried Paxum, however, after registering I am see where they don't have an option for direct deposits from a company

Rodger Henry, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  13. khal1l

khal1l Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI Nassim,
    I am from Algeria, i created a Payoneer account paste January 11th ,2014, but first, i did not receive any confirmation after uploading a copy of my driving license, is it normal; second, i lost my password, and the system did not accept my birth date entry, please what can i do to login?
    I can provide in private my reference number.
    Best regards,

khal1l, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  14. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    I think their chat support is fast and it would be helpful, did you try?
    By the way if I am correct it took some time to get a respond from them as there were many people applied during that time.

Methebest, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  15. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    My honest personal experience... they were helpful through chat support and I could solve many issues through chat at my initial days with payoneer related to application, validation process , activating card etc etc.. but I didn't contact customer care for last 7 months.....
    Anyway hope still there customer care is ok!

16. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is a really good service, I wouldn't recommend any other alternatives.

ash1ey82, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  17. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    One important feature I would like to have from Payoneer is wire transfer/withdraw to local bank option for the card accounts....

At the movement they have 2 types of account card and the global bank transfer. So you can only withdraw from card from the card account. But I would personally prefer both card withdrawal + direct transfer to local banks in the same account.Hope they would give this options soon.

- jeff - likes this.
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion! We have a new service that is being introduced which allows you to withdraw from your Payoneer account to your local bank account. Currently it is not available to all account holders as it is slowly being introduced, however if you send me a message with your account e-mail I'll be happy to let you know when it is available.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  19. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nissim, I will keep an eye on this emerging service.. it would be a helpful feature.

Methebest, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  20. gr8mudassir

gr8mudassir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i like payoneer,its supported all our world. i would like to withdraw payment throgh Skrill.

gr8mudassir, Jan 19, 2014 IP