1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better??

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by imranskfuuast1, Nov 16, 2013.

?

Which is better

1. Facebook

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Google Plus

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
    Which is better as a social media Facebook or Google Plus?

imranskfuuast1, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  2. little_ernesto

little_ernesto Member

Best Answers:
    facebook surely, worlwide network. even google plus is exist to compete with facebook. :D

little_ernesto, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  3. imranskfuuast1

imranskfuuast1 Member

Best Answers:
    i posted my link on fb and google but get more visitor from google

imranskfuuast1, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  4. little_ernesto

little_ernesto Member

Best Answers:
    i think it depend on your frined in that social media. and how you threat that. you'll get more visitor if you manage an ads in fb-ads or google-ads.

fb and google has no different at all, it just depend on how you use it as your marketing media, by using some right marketing strategies .:D

little_ernesto, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  5. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    In facebook have more enjoy to spend time than in G+. I can waste hourly in facebook, but G+ should be more powerful for SEO.

seocrusher, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  6. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know which is more better, but I like Google Plus.

Erin Catorina, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  7. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is having a huge advantage but doesn't matter that is the BEST. Is just a better way of monetize it :D Google+ came way too late to compete Facebook. But there is a loosing period for Facebook because they can't entertain as before

RosuC, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  8. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I depends if you prefer spammy messages and invites appearing in your timeline and notification stream endlessly annoying you (FB): or intelligent conversation with groups you have infinite control over with hardly any spammy stuff (Google+).

That's my personal choice. As for making money, it depends on your strategy with it and how well you execute it.

:)

malcsimm, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  9. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    You know peoples use facebook more as compared to Google plus.
    both social media has their own features.
    Google+ works on the principles of circles. Anyone can add you to their circles without you having to authorize it or add them back, and they will from then on see all your public posts.
    but in FB you have to authorize each other to be friends.only then you and your friend at FB can share and see any thing.

dean1122, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  10. datafile

datafile Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I do not believe G+ will ever achieve FB

datafile, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  11. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FB HAS to advertise: G+ does not. And FB's adverts are annoying. For many people.

Google Plus is the centre of Google's activities. Don't understimate the power of YouTube - the second biggest search engine after Google.

So, G owns the two biggest search engines! Some achievement. Now, as of the last month or two you cannot comment on YT unless you are logged on to Google Plus. This will take out a lot of the YT sh*tty comments. And it will get more of us logged in to YT. That's just the start.

We will all be logged in to Google all the time, soon enough. And why not? It's handy. Then there will be more of a drift to G+ itself and folks will realise that, actually, it's better organised than FB.

It won't happen soon tho' (which is why I've got shares in FB lol. Up 20% currently ^.^ )

Malc

malcsimm, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  12. sharanseo

sharanseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google plus is better for SEO, but facebook is more popular and more user than google plus in present time thats why Facebook is better.

sharanseo, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  13. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    I like to prefer Google Plus because its a Google's Product and its all links are crawled by Google. Facebook generates only traffic whereas Google Plus generates traffic and improve Google Ranking too.

Web Business India, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  14. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    You know, when it comes to social networks (especially big ones like Facebook and Google+), we all have our own opinions.

Some of us think that Facebook is better due to its larger user base and Ads and promotion options. Others prefer Google+, as they suppose that it is better because of its slicker interface, or because it is owned by Google and +1s can have some positive effect on site search rankings.

I prefer to combine both these 2 social networks. After all, focusing on one social site only won't bring you a lot of traffic. Also, there are lots of social marketing tools that can help you in promoting your site or brand across many popular social media sites.

Kianu42, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  15. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think facebook in better than Google+. I think everyone will accept it.

monim1, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  16. jaybhatt

jaybhatt Member

Best Answers:
    According to me Facebook is the better platform in the social media. Facebook is the most popular in the world. More than people use Facebook compare to the Google Plus.

jaybhatt, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  17. jaybhatt

jaybhatt Member

Best Answers:
    But Google plus is no popular compared to the Facebook. Many people use Facebook for personal use and business use. In the both usage Facebook is the best in the world compares to the google plus

jaybhatt, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  18. jaybhatt

jaybhatt Member

Best Answers:
    But "Miss Eash" In the SEO and other field it depends on the peoples choice . A large number of the people like Facebook, If people related to the business and personal. Both of the field people most of the like Facebook. So by the people demand and popularity Facebook is the better platform for everyone.

jaybhatt, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  19. Rahulkapoor1

Rahulkapoor1 Member

Best Answers:
    Both social networking channels have their advantages.If your business objective is aligned with your digital strategy then success will be yours.There is success both with Facebook and google plus.Success rate is how your brand makes an impact with the aid of social networking channels

Rahulkapoor1, Jan 3, 2014 IP