1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer keeps your money! Be aware!!!!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by DeltaNic, Jun 4, 2011.

1. KateFP

KateFP Peon

Best Answers:
    DeltaNic, it's too bad you're facing these issues. Probably тнє Sufi is right and something's wrong on the ATM's end, you should check with the bank. I've been using Payoneer since they started and I've never had any problems with them, I only with there were more ways to load the card.

KateFP, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kate

Thanks for the kind words! About loading the card, what other methods would you like? We have options through partner payments (of course), MasterCard, Visa, and US bank accounts.

Would love to hear your input :)

PayoneerTeam, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  3. httn

httn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer not good for load money form card( visa , master or bank) to payoneer . its will take long time. and to hard contact phone . Only good for panter site.

httn, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  4. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm sorry you have had negative experience with our support team. We get literally hundreds of calls daily, so sometimes there is a wait for them to be answered. Our phones are up for 17 hours a day, plus we have live chat and email support.

As for private loads, the purpose of the Payoneer card is, indeed, to receive payments from a partner. If you receive payments from someone regularly, you can have them sign up as a partner with us and receive funds from them that way - it's quick and easy and free for them, and only involves sending in some paperwork.

If you would like more info, I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  5. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Payoneer from May 2008. And I must have to say it is working very nice for me.

DeltaNic, would you please tell, where are you from? There might have some problem with ATM accessing. Some ATMs ask what type of account? You have to select Current Account. Beside that many other types of things to consider. So something might have gone wrong. If you say where are you from then someone of we may help you to cash out from ATM.

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  6. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Monthly Fee - 10$ !!! , Oh my god , i just came to know that now , why the heck people use that when paypal and alertpay are there for free , just free and very low fees for each transactions , this is really bad in their part.

unknownpray, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  7. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Unknownpray

The monthly fee is $3 at the highest, and can go down to $1 if you perform 4 or more transactions - sometimes even less based on your activity. Other companies aren't free either. All companies need to cover their overhead and make some extra to be able to stay in business.

PayoneerTeam, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  8. warkoy

warkoy Peon

Best Answers:
    It may take a few more days for us to get back to you, however you

warkoy, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  9. oscars

oscars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Last Friday November 08 2013 an ATM of BANCOSABADELL (like any other bank good people), and the ATM didn't gave me 300 euros from a Payoneer Mastercard, i needed that money a lot as i use it for food and i don't have any other place to get funds, i was desperate. I entered the bank to ask for help, the bank told me i should talk with Mastercard or my bank (Payoneer in this case).

Payoneer told me 90 days could pass until you have money back (or less, or more, as this happened before and took 6 months to my sister), HOW IN THE AGE OF COMPUTERS YOU HAVE TO WAIT 90 DAYS TO HAVE A REFUND LIKE THIS????

The business here seems to be that the banks keep money "random" of X people a day arround the globe and they keep those MILLIONS for more than 60 days, this way they have deposits that are yours for MILLIONS, without asking and without giving you a % of the earnings.

I was about to do it through Paypal, that always arrive to the bank without problems, but i used Payoneer

I promise i will not use payoneer anymore, an will recommend people not to use it unless they want to be exposed to this kind of situations, a company in this AGE of computers should take some responsability and try to solve faster, but they all know they do it to have your money.

The problem here is not the "computer mistake" (that could happened for real, or not) the problem here is that 2 companies that work with computers, can't refund your money faster? they stole your money for 90 days, i don't care who is the responsabile, as all of them are part of the same evil digital world that put us under surveilance and now put us on our knees by taking our money...

We don't have our money, we don't have our free time, we don't have privacy, we don't have our health, we are slaves...

hope you people can think before using payoneer, or any other mastercard debit card to retrieve money, as it's not a secure way to get money

i loosed the money that feed my kids, and that's not easy to manage, i feel like harrased, violated by BANCOSABADELL and Mastercard/Payoneer

Oscar

oscars, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you are right, these sorts of things shouldnt happen, and yes, it should take a matter of mins for things to be processed.

That said, if you have kids, you gotta be smart with your money. Lets think about your experience, if you were never paid that from a client, then you would be in the exact same position, with no money! Or worse, what if it is paid with a stolen card!. Having kids means we gotta be responsible, put aside enough cash so we can be sure to look after them and provide them with food, clothes, medical care, and education -> and we dont gamble with the food money.
    You dont want your kids to starve from a computer error, neither is it responsible on your behalf to let them starve due to noone hiring you.

The post you made? well, thats another 5+ mins that you wasted where you should have been out looking for the next project, for the next payment.

matt_62, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  11. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is a fully regulated US company, and must adhere to strict online payment rules and regulations. Disputes for ATM malfunctions require that we follow a specific procedure that involves filing a claim with MasterCard. This process can officially take up to 90 days, and this time is not determined by Payoneer.

I am very sorry to hear that the ATM malfunctioned and charged your card, and assure you that we will do our best to assist you in retrieving the funds, however the processing time for disputes is not set by Payoneer.

Nissim-Payoneer, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  12. oscars

oscars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I went to the bank today and they said the money is there, i told them "why don't you give it to me, i'm the owner of the card and i can show documents and the card!" they said they are waiting the claim...

I asked again, all this happens through MAIL? or ELECTRONIC?

they said, ELECTRONIC

and i say.... 90 days to give back money when everything is there and all is electronic is just a scam.....

I asked the girl on the bank, does this happens often? She said, "not much, only once a month or so" jeeejejeje imagine, only in that ATM :p just think 1 transaction / month / 1million ATMs just can show you how all this people plays with our money

i want my money back, and 90 days it's a lot of time, when all this happens by computers...

oscars, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  13. oscars

oscars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Matt, i have +200k in people not paying my company, i would not call that not thinking in the future.... but crisis and colapse of the economy...

you should be carefull when you talk about others, without knowing the facts... in fact i would not talk about you... and i will not

the point here is when something is yours they take it away, and this is what is happening today because of this capitalism that allows all this depravated economy...

Money is the problem, if not i would be exchanging services with my community in spite of that i'm working for this EVIL and SATANIC global economy....and this is what happens when you do it....

oscars, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  14. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My apologies. I was simply trying to offer some friendly advice. The only reason for my comments is that you made it clear that, "i loosed the money that feed my kids", and it has been made clear by payoneer that, "This process can officially take up to 90 days".

At any rate, im out of this thread, but you can keep posting on this thread as it is clearly going to help you.
    Goodluck

matt_62, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  15. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then how about you pack your brats and move to some backwoods in the middle of nowhere, build a shack there and grow some potatoes until you die off? Free from dem shackles of Babylon mon! But you don't even live from paycheck to paycheck - just from one gig to another? - jesus, and I thought people living on the former were bad in dealing with their finances...

I had such incident with Payoneer once when the ATM ate my funds, but instead of whining like a little bitch about it online I just filed the paperwork to Payoneer that afternoon and my funds were returned by following morning. It's pretty weird how such thing can even happen, as I assume ATM's should have some sensors to notify if there's no money - and especially if no money is actually withdrawn - but stuff happens, learn to live with it.

Overall I'm very happy with Payoneer, and only had couple actual issues with them in the past, yet everything was always fixed within few hours. I do agree that their CS has its problems, but generally live chat tends to work pretty nicely.

SliceOfLife, Nov 15, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  16. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    Well complains against them increasing everyday. i also have a friend who's facing the same issue .

sonu211, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  17. Karina Russel

Karina Russel Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Karina Russel, Nov 4, 2016 IP
  18. Stephen Probert

Stephen Probert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was doing some reading and came across this topic.....and many others. It seems Payoneer are up to this kind of thing alot. I guess the business strategy is hold x amount of people's money per year to increase profits. It looks like they are about to steal my money also.

I opened my account about 2 months ago and ordered a USD and GBP card. Got the cards and activated. Started accepting a few payments...nothing big, just like 10/20 GBP every time. After a few payments got asked to upload my passport and submit a questionnarie. Which was fine and i did. So at this point ive activated a card, uploaded a passport and submitted my website and details. Then !! after another 2 weeks after recieving only about 250 GBP in total (not exactly huge) i got an email from someone in NY asking for screenshots of this and that. "Exaplanations" as they called it..lol. I had to explain my transactions as if i was doing something wrong. Also important to note at this point that 2 bank transfers had cleared but Payoneer refusing to upload to my card. So Uploaded everything AGAIN and the money is still not released.

The scam is clever because what they are doing is asking for alot of info................so that later they have more options on which to decline your verification. When in fact logically all they can really veirify is my ID. They cant really started phoning everyone who sent me money and checking can they..lol. The point is they are creating a wide enough opportunity in which to later say "sorry but". And then your in the hole that im in now which is do i really start legal proceedings for 40GBP and on a company in the US. Its probably not worth it and thats the beauty of the scam.

Stephen Probert, Feb 17, 2017 IP