1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reasons why Google dislike you site.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dean1122, Nov 9, 2013.

Hi,
    we all are working and looking forward to get high rank in all major search engines especially Google.The matter might lay inside your web site on why it doesn’t rank higher.
    you know Google is the undisputed king of the web, so we should focus on all the things which are according to google's algo.
    These steps can palys a vital role in liking or disliking in the eyes of Google.

Implementation of SEO.
    Quality of Content .
    Design of your website.

dean1122, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  2. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I like your question, but google is not dislike to the webpages. Google wants only the unique words and website related information. What ever your design is copy or bad.

Feelme@alone, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  3. NadaBolt

NadaBolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Google says,
    Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.

So if you make your website user friendly, you will automatically get popularity among other users/websites and eventually by search engines (like Google).

There might be few steps which should be avoided during SEO process but thumb rule will not changes. Means before making changes to your website ask yourself "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"

Eventually, just follow Google Webmasters guideline to do (or NOT to DO) any kind of SEO activity.

NadaBolt, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

Best Answers:
    this is extremely lack of statement unfortunately

for example you can compose an awesome animated images web page

it would be 100% for users with awesome content

but google would think your site as a trash and spam :)

MonsterMMORPG, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  5. NadaBolt

NadaBolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but I did not get you exactly. You mean to say putting animation will be considered as a spam? If you meant so, I say "NO". There are many known websites based on animation but still performing well in search engine results. As long as, you are not putting your images haphazardly and keeping it small in size (which reduce the page loading time for users) it is still user friendly.

As a conclusion, create and optimize a website according to Google Webmaster guidelines which eventually in benefit of end users.

NadaBolt, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  6. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with your thought but Google keep interest in your backlinks too.

easycontent, Nov 12, 2013 IP