1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to boost the online sale ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Mikal Ben, Nov 11, 2013.

I am engaged in online marketing and run my business through the ecommerce websites in UK , Australia and Newzeland but I do not get the sufficient sale. So, what are the tricks that can be useful for me ?

Mikal Ben, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. Nanko

Nanko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Invest on marketing and advertising. Online and ofline works fine.
    Make a facebook fan page and gain fans, than you have post ads.
    Make a twitter and get new followers. Then you can post ads there, too.
    Do the same with G+.

You have to give in order to get.

Nanko, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  3. daXx

daXx Active Member

Best Answers:
    same with you, i'm enganged online store with wp website.
    to high sales product, first step i make a SEO onpage and offpage for serp sales long term.
    make a fanpage with ads for targeted customers.
    fill your site a "testimonial" real from your buyers, like a "pic" or "video"

daXx, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. Dianasmith

Dianasmith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to boost your online product sale . Follow the given below statement :-
    1. Offer just one product or service on your home page
    2. Reposition your opt-in offer to boost your opt-ins and build a bigger list of loyal subscribers.
    3. Add impact to your promotions with hover ads
    4. Feature different benefits in your headline.
    5. Add credibility to your copy--and enhance your visitors' trust in you.
    6. Focus on your site visitors--not yourself.
    7. Instill urgency in your copy--and convince readers they need to buy now!
    8. Remove any references to "buying" from the top fold.
    9. Boost your product's desirability by adding images
    10. Grab the attention of "scanners" by changing the formatting and appearance of your copy.

Dianasmith, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  5. ashwini.gangamwar

ashwini.gangamwar Member

Best Answers:
    Try Facebook ads, and ppc for sometime so people get to know products and deals you are giving.

ashwini.gangamwar, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  6. zohaibsaleemi

zohaibsaleemi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you show me your wp store ?

zohaibsaleemi, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  7. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    What marketing activities you have engaged? And if you can show us your online store, you will get more detailed suggestions. Have you used live chat software to your site? It enables you to engage visitors in real time and reach out them proactively, which will help you improve sales conversion. If not, you may try Comm100 Live Chat.http://www.comm100.com/livechat/

Sabrina_Gage, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  8. SmallBusinessAdviser

SmallBusinessAdviser Peon

Best Answers:
    From an eCommerce point of view, some ways to improve convergence on your site are...
    (1) Have a strong feedback rating
    (2) Research other sellers and see what they're doing for their eCommerce site
    (3) Focus on the title of the items you're selling (The right title is essential.)
    (4) Use descriptive words
    (5) Take good photos of the products you're selling
    (6) Analyze the pricing of your product compared to similar products
    (7) Time it right (when posting items on sites such as eBay)
    (8) Be fair with refunds
    (9) Think globally about your products. List the product on different countries' eCommerce sites

SmallBusinessAdviser, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  9. mole

mole Member

Best Answers:
    i´d suggest do a feed for yourself with latest news in the industry and test their suggestions out. In my you´ll find for example, quicksprout.com and usability blogs.

mole, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  10. bhaskardas

bhaskardas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best way to generate busines revenue and website traffic is SEO and social media marketing...i worked for prestashop, opencart, zen cart, magentao etc..please ask if you have queries

bhaskardas, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  11. fastebiz

fastebiz Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the best way to increase sales is increasing the customers engagement. Think how many times you walk in a real store and you're welcomed by a nice and kind shop assistant, if he/she is capable enough you will walk out the store with at least two shopping bags ;)
    I think online is the same thing, I've seen eCommerce boost their sales after installing a Live Chat.
    You can get one for as low as £9.90 per month! You u want to try and see if your results will improve I suggest you the 30 days free trial of imlivehelp.com
    Good luck! :D

fastebiz, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  12. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to promote your ecommerce store, use these tips to get more sales.
    http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/57191-10-Great-Ecommerce-Ideas-for-August-2013

swasa, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  13. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    What are you currently engaged at? And in your marketing, what are your call to actions? This should be clear, after all you want your users to do something on your website instead of just their visit. Make sure your call to action is clear, all buttons are attractive and your website's user navigation is easy.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  14. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Want to improve ecommerce conversion rate. Here are some tips http://moz.com/ugc/tips-to-improve-your-websites-ecommerce-conversion-rate-even-for-the-greatest-of-skeptics

swasa, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  15. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    Sales is always a Serious Question and to answer that, we seriously need to start and think as a customer. On the internet space, your design, content, SEO and SOCIAL MEDIA -- they are your 'the sales people'. Invest in them, give them time and... you will never ever worry about 'sales or conversions'

If you need help with understanding your 'Why Nots', pm me your website. I can run an analysis for you and tell you what's not working and what'd work for you.

aamir.alvi3, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  16. Natalie_25

Natalie_25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think of potential business partnerships. For some it may sound cliche, but this is how big companies were made, by cooperating and getting support from others. Perhaps you could promote some other brand/product and get promotion of yours on their site. If you organise it well, you should be able to exchange promotion in a barter system.

Natalie_25, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  17. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever tried adding Livechat Software to your website.
    This software helps you increase sales by interacting with your customers and also helps customers in recovering abandoned carts as well. Some of the service providers also offer multi-lingual chats if the user knows a different language.
    I know this guy who asked me to buy this service before when i was working at my previous employer.
    Check out their website, its http://www.webgreeter.com/

Henry Calvin, Jan 2, 2014 IP
    Hamza Huzaifa likes this.
  18. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    This is a bit of a broad response, but a lot of the mentions of customer service in this thread are totally spot-on.

Engaging with your customers is definitely one of the best ways to improve your conversion rate, and it dovetails nicely between both marketing and customer service.

From a customer service angle, make sure your site and/or selling operation is as easy to use as possible. Figure out how to make returns a snap. Implement some form of the live chat that's been mentioned in this thread a few times already. When your site is easy to use and your selling operation is easy to deal with, people will be a lot more ready to spend their money with you.

In terms of marketing, content is another really great way to engage with your audience/customer base. Look into good ways that you can produce interactive content for your site. Push out surveys. Ask people what they think, and take that feedback seriously. Don't be afraid to tell people that something new you're doing is based on their suggestions -- they love that stuff, and it shows that you, as a business owner, are about your clients.

I suppose that a short way of saying some of this is to suggest that if you're getting a lot of traffic, but it's not converting...it might just be as simple as coming up with a clever or creative way to ask your potential customers why. Figure out what you can offer to make them happier, and then see what you can do to offer it.

Hope this helps!

_ Sean

Solid Commerce, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  19. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/79002

Check out this the article would provide basic but very useful information regarding your problem.

Aabhinav, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  20. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to target people that are interested in your products. You can reach out to them through Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads can be great for targeting very specific people. If you don't want to spend money, try optimizing for more keywords or create social media accounts for the site.

Sarah Davis, Feb 1, 2014 IP