1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to index backlinks in google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sachin12, Nov 8, 2013.

Can any one tell me how index backlinks fast or easy way I try lot's of thinks but my links are not indexed in google. I am creating links manually not doing spamming

Solved! View solution.
    sachin12, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. Matthew Anton

Matthew Anton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi sachin12,
    If you are building manual links, usually they will get indexed on their own (if posted on a high pagerank/Alexa website); but as we know, some are still very hard to get indexed for whatever reason. In the past people relied on bulk ping services to simply notify the search engines "hey, something is new here". Eventually Google and others started discounting this because if something is truly valuable, someone should be linking to it. Which is why software such as BacklinksIndexer exists to build links to your links. If you have a low budget, you can try to create an authority website, and have a page titled, sites that link here, and simply copy/paste a bunch of them. Since your website will get crawled, those other links should get found, but again this is a very low budget/short term approach.

Matthew Anton, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. devdansih1

devdansih1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do it by pinging your blog or website. There are many ping submission services are live , like i did with my Tech and Gadgets website . You can search on google about how to ping to send update about my website you will get lots of results.

devdansih1, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  4. Th3Coding

Th3Coding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can you tell about wich type of scripts you'r using on you'r website

Th3Coding, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  5. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't bother indexing links because they are only a waste of time..

It's just the lay man's approach to SEO, period.

Instead, spend more time building high network links and indexing....

Kanonig, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First and most important, always do this NATURALLY. Do NOT ping any link, you can easily do this by posting your backlinks in Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and don't forget some of the top Social Bookmarking sites... This will not only help your backlink be indexed in a matter of hours (sometimes this could be longer!), but will help you get max link juice! :)

patco, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  7. raghul

raghul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    even i was thinking the same thing...i got to post my sites link on another high PR site.. and it has been 2 days already .. i still do not see it getting indexed... was just looking to get that indexed... now i am in a dilemma... should i use the payed indexing service or wait for search engines to automatically index it(might take months!)

raghul, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  8. ThierryMixi

ThierryMixi Member

Best Answers:
    Indexing content is easy. Yes, you need to be patient, but what is waiting 2-3 days?
    • Create good contents.
    • If you use a CMS. Install a plugin to create a sitemap.
    • Add your website to Google Webmaster Tools. Add your sitemap to it.
    • Ask to your family and friends to add a link to your website on their websites or blogs.
    • Talk about your website.
    Google will always index your Website if you create good and unique contents.

ThierryMixi, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  9. JW Carter

JW Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    The interesting thing about SEO is that it is one of those areas where trying harder tends to be counterproductive. What Google really wants is a site that offers their users the best experience and gives them what they want. There is really no shortcut to this. You have to be willing to do the work. That being said, it doesn't necessarily have to take years or 60 hours a week. Just work on building your credibility using smaller links to link to higher authority power links you can create through Squidoo, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. Feeding links to larger link funnels has good SEO power. This should also be pretty slap proof but you don't really know. With the Hummingbird update, things are getting really spotty for traditional SEO. The days of shooting up the ranks for certain keywords is really kind of done. Now a more contextual and smarter engine is trying to provide a more flexible and intelligent user experience. Can't really fake it. Just have to get good at giving people what they want. Good luck.

JW Carter, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  10. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit your backlinks on high PR Social Bookmarking websites like stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious, bitly, etc.
    And also you can share your backlinks on social networking websites like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest,etc.

Web Business India, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  11. brianl67

brianl67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Spend $5, go to Fiverr and get someone to do it for you, saves you time and hassle.

brianl67, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  12. weblinkindia

weblinkindia Member

Best Answers:
    High PR backlinks indexed automatically with in 1-2 day

weblinkindia, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  13. Manpriya

Manpriya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are incoming links to the website. The no. of backlinks is the indication of popularity or importance of website. The primary significance lies in SEO and it depends upon quality of backlinks used to increase PR rank.

Manpriya, Nov 11, 2013 IP
    Following are the 3 fastest way to index your backlinks to google

1} Social Bookmarking – Index Your Backlinks :-
    The Best And The Fastest way to get your Links or backlinks indexed is bookmarking it on do-follow Social Bookmarking Sites . As all of you may know that Google Loves Content that is shared on different networks and this also look as SERP algorithm of Google . However , this is one of the fastest way to Get indexed . First of all you should find good PR- Do-Follow Social Bookmarking Sites and then Book mark the link of the page where you have a backlink .

2} Creating a WordPress Blog With Good Amount Of Traffic :- The Steps are simple . Create a good WordPress blog with good amount of traffic . Google Bot Crawls your Site frequently . Go ahead . Start writing content with link of the the page that have your backlink . As wordpress blogs are do-follow , they surely are Good for Google Bots . Just when the frequency of the Google Bot to your Blog increase , keep posting the links to the page where you have backlinks and Google will add it to its crawling list . When the bot will visit it . It will find you link and thus resulting in indexing of your Back Link .

3}Creating Your RSS Feed :- Creating a RSS feed and Submitting it too its aggregators it an effective way to index your link . Just create a RSS feed of the Page of your Back links and Submit it too the RSS directory.

Neeraj Thakur, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  15. Nanko

Nanko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest to you yo use Social Bookmarking. Also twitter, FB and G+ work as well. That is the only way I do it and I get pretty much good results

Nanko, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  16. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    Sir can you tell me how to create RSS feed of my backlinks
    Some people suggest me goto html2rss and click url2feeds just done is it's a right way to create rss feed for my links.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    sachin12, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  17. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bookmark your backlinks so that its been recognized by the crawlers. Bookmarking is the easiest way to get your backlinks indexed

faizzsheikh, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  18. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    I try rss method not working blog commenting method also not working ok let me try bookmarking.

sachin12, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  19. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    would you mind offering your website link here; i'd like to review...

nshadab, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  20. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry sir I wll not share website link my site is indexes within sec I wnt to indx backlinks

sachin12, Nov 21, 2013 IP