1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Website Vs. Blogspot ( For Adsense )

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by seoideasbank, Oct 26, 2013.

Does Google treats all platforms like each others ? I observed that Google give much more better results in SERPs for paid domains than free blogs, even the free one has more valuable content and high quality backlinks.
    What do you think ?

seoideasbank, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its does not matter at all. There is no such thing as "domain authority" when it comes to adsense approval.

The reason that so many "free blogs" that get rejected from Adsense and why so many do not rank well in the search engines, is that there are just more crap useless sites on the free platforms.

If you have the UNIQUE and COMPELLING content that adsense wants, then you will get approved, regardless of the platform

Agent000, Oct 26, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just pick any platforms outside there that suit your needs. Buy a domain and you're good to go. :)

Sometimes .blogspot.com can do well. Example, type in this keyword on google.com " printable coupons ". See the 1st result?? ;)

Safaseo, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  4. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its nothing like that both have same priority in the eyes of google. When it comes to SERP ranking there are numerous factors.

blogdum, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  5. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogspot also can perform well even with low seo, because lately I frequently saw blogspot on 1st page it even beat my wordpress site.

I think Google don't care about meta tags anymore haa :)

WRZdesign, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  6. gov

gov Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing different between bligspot and your self domain. The content and quality is matter.

gov, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Care to explain what this has to do with the topic of this thread? Did you not see the "Adsense" in the question?

Agent000, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  8. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ts asking about using website with paid domain or free google blogspot for adsense, what I mean is it doesn't matter what platform you are, even a free blogspot blog can rank high with a unique quality content.

WRZdesign, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  9. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used both and got the same results every time. Google doesn't care what your site is, it's not about how many people see it on the long run, it's about how many people actually click the ads and follow through.

jonterns, Nov 6, 2013 IP