1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdWords - No Pay Per Click Advertising Sales Allowed?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by JonPKibble, Nov 4, 2013.

Google is no longer letting me advertise my website, as I'm selling pay per click advertising. Their rules now state that sites selling advertising are only allowed if it's flat-rate advertising, and does not guarantee any number of impressions or clicks. Can anyone shine some light on why they have this rule? I run a legitimate business and have advertised with them before, but only now do they seem to have a problem.

JonPKibble, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  2. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact to the team Google, write them an email or call them, they will let you understand the issue with the site and policies they have changed.

AppyArry, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. JonPKibble

JonPKibble Member

Best Answers:
    I have written back and forth with them many times. They did not have an explanation for the policy. /shrug

JonPKibble, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  4. InboundDan

InboundDan Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it something to do with your landing page or the actual product you're offering? Bing have no problem advertising their PPC system on AdWords.

InboundDan, Nov 6, 2013 IP