1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Online Article Spinning Tool

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Going Green, Dec 13, 2009.

1. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    You can suggest it, we can laugh our heads off. This is just a piss poor attemptto get people to complete captchas and fillout surveys for nothing. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

1ndStep
    Register here and get 5 Bonus Credits and Spin 5 Articles totally free. Then earn credits by filling in a simple survey for more free unique articles.
    2ndStep
    Each quick survey you complete will add credits to your account. You can spin as many articles as you want – all totally free.
    3rdStep
    Get totally unique articles with One-Click each article cost only 1 credit! It really is very simple.

PassGoSEO, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  2. capripio

capripio Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, Why don't you give a try? Or see comparison page? here I put link for you.
    http://onlinespinner.us/home/comparison

capripio, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  3. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    I don't need to try it. It's obviously crap, just from the fact that YOU have appalling English. Still... if you really must... from your very own 'comparison' page - the very first line according to YOUR spinner is:-

Using artificial grass keeps growing hugely with growing demand people taking advantage of its all positive characteristics.

This is just gibberish, and even the smaller search engines can spot 'eeengleeesh' this poorly written from about a lightyear away.

If you really want to scam people into filling out surveys, completing captchas for you, you'll have to come up with something better, because people aren't as dumb as you seem to think they are. Or from your spinner:-

Men is not as deaf as think you guess appear is

PassGoSEO, Sep 29, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and malky66 like this.
  4. Arifulhauqe.shuvo

Arifulhauqe.shuvo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can use
    freearticlesubmitter ....becuase i am using it :)

Arifulhauqe.shuvo, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  5. el deen

el deen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    here is online spinner:
    wordai.com/

el deen, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  6. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    We've already debunked that one. Google can EASIY pick up spun material generated using 'artificially stupid' wordai, as our video shows. Just search the forum, and you can see video proof of how easily search engines catch this kind of sledgehammer spamming attempt nowadays.

PassGoSEO, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  7. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I confirm that using wordAI these days is not the best idea - Google is capable to trace down the spun content from them - I don't blame them, we've used them in the past but not anymore

RosuC, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  8. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    How true. I sill find it amazing that people use these tools when we have posted up lots of video proof to show that spinning doesn't work anymore. In fact, it's lethal - search engines ban entire networks of sites now if they even find ONE spun article.

PassGoSEO, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  9. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I may not agree 100% with you regarding this. The spun content is working - but has to be better quality, I'm using these days a good spinner that is not letting trace. I was talking exactly about that application that was a great tool but they didn't improve it anymore

RosuC, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  10. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Not being funny here, but it doesn't matter how you spin something. If the MEANING is still present, it can be detected. As this vid shows.

PassGoSEO, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  11. Cars68.Com

Cars68.Com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SpinnerFree.com - Article spinning online free, create content unique from a article, Only copy & paste and submit .
    I believe you will like it :)

Cars68.Com, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  12. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    You're joking, right? I input today's Wikipedia featured article:-

SS Pennsylvanian was a cargo ship built in 1913 for the American-Hawaiian Steamship Company. She was employed in inter-coastal service via the Isthmus of Tehuantepec and the Panama Canal after it opened. Pennsylvanian was one of the first two steamships to travel eastbound through the canal when it opened in August 1914.

and got back this absolute gibberish crap. Even a 5 year old child could spot the howlers in it.

SS Pennsylvanian was a cargo light unit fighting vessel off the rack in 1913 for the American-Hawaiian Steamship Company. She was unavailable in inter-coastal engagement in activity application per the Isthmus of Tehuantepec and the Panama Canal abaftwards it opened. Pennsylvanian was such of the sooner two steamships to drave back and forth eastbound at the hand of the gutter when it spotted in August 1914.

If you write software like this for a living, you need to rethink your career options.

PassGoSEO, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  13. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So far, I have NOT come across any article spinner that produces human readable, meaningful and legible sentences. I agree that using spinners is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get some content, but what's the point if readers find it to be an absolute crap? Even if you use spinners, the content produced needs to be checked and corrected. IMO, it's much better to spend that time in creating your own article. If lack of time is the problem, hire a writer.
    Moreover, if I am not wrong, spun content is marked as redundant by Google and rejected. This badly affects your PR. (There indeed must be many other disadvantages of using spun content.)

Anyway, here is a very good and informative read about article spinners – http://www.williamburdine.com/train...h-about-article-spinners-after-panda-penguin/. I hope this helps to decide whether it's really worth going for them.
    My 2c.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Content Maestro, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  14. ketqua.org

ketqua.org Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Best Spinner. I think it's cheap on your project in the future.
    or you can buy articles from good writre. Faraway, you will should be writer

ketqua.org, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  15. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Sp
    Spoken like a true newbie. The 'best' spinner, even in 'best' mode, will get you a 'best ban' from Google in 'best' time. As you'd know if you had more than 30 seconds experience on the Internet.

PassGoSEO, Apr 5, 2014 IP
    Lynn C likes this.
  16. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Article spinning tools don't provide good content in my experience. Depending on what you are trying to achieve, I would recommend staying away from them and trying to find a writer to work with who could provide good content, or buying some PLR article packs. The thing is, when a person is searching for information on the web, and/or a product, they will be instantly turned off by poorly written articles and content. They might get to your site, but they will leave within seconds. That is why some of the most heavily trafficked sites are the ones with original content: Huffington Post, Senhabits, Tim Ferris's site, pages like that. That said, a quick Google search yielded this: http://www.fiverr.com/amosnainggola...mpaign=ll_us&gclid=COyjvJSWzb0CFVKDfgodh6oAJA

I have no idea if it is any good, but you could always try it.

Good luck,

Lynn

Lynn C, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  17. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yep. I think that is correct.

Lynn

Lynn C, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  18. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
  19. vstella

vstella Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinner in auto mode rarely will produce any worthy content but if you put some time and manually edit it, it could be as good as you want.

Here is one Free and good content spinner http://content.rankjet.com/

vstella, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  20. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    'wankjet' more like. Why would anyone want to go through all the hassle of editing for a spinner that thinks 'Your' is a suitable synonym for 'The'?

PassGoSEO, Apr 14, 2014 IP