1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment Prosessors that supports Remote Access?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Abhik, Oct 30, 2013.

Hi,
    I have a business model that sometime requires to get remote access to the client's PC.
    Well, PayPal and 2CO doesn't support that (learned in a hard way).

Is there any payment processors that supports taking remote access to the client's PC? Could be premium account?

Thanks

Abhik, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  2. MeghanPayPanther

MeghanPayPanther Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, PayPanther, has great remote payment processing software, you can send professional looking invoices via email, even opt to send automatic email reminders to pay the invoice. And process payments online from anywhere in the world.

Did I mention it's completely free? ;)

Check it out: PayPanther.com

MeghanPayPanther, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  3. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    paypanther might be your choice.

Matt Alen, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  4. PainlessProcessor

PainlessProcessor Member

Best Answers:
    I obviously don't have the details of your situation but I could only assume that it has more to do with your business type than what you actually have to do to perform the service you are offering. The best suggestion I can make is to do an online search for merchant service providers for your industry/business. Your business is most likely high-risk (considering third party processors like PayPal won't accept you), and the high-risk provider you choose should be able to decipher if you can be placed domestically, offshore, and/or what changes need to be made to place your business.

PainlessProcessor, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  5. lbs.seo

lbs.seo Member

Best Answers:
    I can provide you third party payment gateway where you can receive payment from your clients, if you are interested then let me know.

lbs.seo, Nov 6, 2013 IP