1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is real: How I Get Adsense Approval Within 24 Hours!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by myrikimaru, Oct 28, 2013.

Guys, i just got my adsense account approved today. OMG. I', so happy!! :):)
    Here's are the steps:

Requirements:
    1. New Gmail Account
    2. New Youtube Account

Steps:
    1. Register new Gmail account
    2. Open YouTube and register new account using your new gmail
    3. Go to Video Manager -> Channel Setting -> Monetization Tab. Click On Enable Your Account.
    4. Accept Term & Condition. Go to Video Manager then again to Monetization tab.
    5. After that, you'll see question series. Find the question "How will I Get Paid" and Click On Associate Adsense Account.
    6. Then.. login into your Gmail account, click Continue. Then click Continue again.
    7. Now the last part, Submit Your Personal Details. Within 24hours, you'll get an approval email.

Good Luck!!

myrikimaru, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck trying to use your adsense account obtained that way on a website rather than YT ....

Agent000, Oct 28, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  3. sandeepdude

sandeepdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good Share.... But not sure if this would work as I dont see google so very stupid
    If it works, kudos! :)

sandeepdude, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  4. sahirfarid

sahirfarid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will work on any website other than Youtube.

sahirfarid, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  5. Ashish Paul

Ashish Paul Member

Best Answers:
    usually no use of hosted account... :/ we can only use in blogger sites..anyways thanks for sharing.. ;)

Ashish Paul, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  6. myrikimaru

myrikimaru Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't think there is limitation with adsense created using this technique. i try login to my new adsense account, and found it's same as normal adsense account when you can create and customize ads as usual.

myrikimaru, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have said it before, so I will say it again.
    Getting adsense is one thing. Keeping your adsense, and getting paid out is not so easy. Be very careful with where you place your adsense ads, and make sure that your site complies 100% with the adsense rules.
    I only say this as someone rejected from adsense for having a crap site, but then get an account using your method, will only stand to lose their adsense if they get an account and then use the ads on a site that is otherwise rejected.

matt_62, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  8. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is so great in that? Tell us how we can get our site approved? Even a kind can do that simple thing lol

mayank6169, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  9. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You've not read this yet then……. https://support.google.com/adsense/...&subid=ww-en-et-asblog_2012-11-05&medium=link
    The method you've described is great - useless though for anything other than youtube or blogger. The ads just show as white spaces on any other site. Note under the above link you will see that you need to submit a site to get 2nd stage approval. Just the same as with a normal application. Google shut this loophole down in November last year.
    Also when you say it's that same inside as a normal adsense account then indeed it is - what worries me is that how do you know what a normal one looks like already? If you have been so silly as to open a second account even via youtube then you're looking at a ban for having two accounts.

adsenseplr, Oct 30, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  10. myrikimaru

myrikimaru Active Member

Best Answers:
    im already an adsense user for about 10 years. this is my second account and i register it for my wife.. although she knows nothing about adsense. lol.

btw, if google found that there are loophole in this, why don't they fix it? or at least make some changes to adsense dashboard or something? its almost a year now and they still allow people to do it. business as usual?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    myrikimaru, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  11. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMO You are playing with fire myriki...

monkeye, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  12. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are right so here goes….
    myriki one of the fastest ways to get banned from adsense is to open a second account. Strictly against the TOS and an instant ban when they catch you (Note I didn't say 'if') - they log your ip address so as soon as they see you logging on to two different accounts from the same ip they ban you. Your current account and websites can be fully compliant and in good order, but open a second account and it's a mandatory ban with no appeal - serious breach of TOS. Also note you only ever need one account, the only people running multiple ones are those who get banned (So in your case you may well soon need them). The fact it's in your wife's name probably won't cut much ice.
    Had you read the link in my previous post then you have seen that it's not a loophole, it's closed it. It's not business as usual - the youtube account you've opened can't be used on any website or blog. Myself and others have already told you this - you've even ignored the statement from google I linked to that tells you that you can't use it on other sites without submitting a second site for approval. If you don't believe google then god help you! All you've done is set other people on the path to getting adsense that they can't use elsewhere!

adsenseplr, Oct 30, 2013 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  13. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As per my experience ,this method work good for youtube and bloggers yet not on websites .

Techking, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  14. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you'll be creating videos very much, be careful on how you want to use this account for monetization. You have been warned. And the best way to earn from adsense is using your own sites, as mentioned above.

doktu, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  15. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    When your website complies 100% with adsense rules... It doesn't mean google will approve you always... Maybe it's because your country or something.
    In that case maybe this trick will help.

Zaber Ansary, Oct 31, 2013 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  16. myrikimaru

myrikimaru Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok. thanks for all the feedbacks. if you think this thread was hepful, then give some credit where its due.

its not about me who create a duplicate account. its about an opportunity for newbie who still trying so hard to get accepted into this program. hope this will help. cheers!

myrikimaru, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  17. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    too bad that ain't possible... You may get an acceptance letter but that ain't approval. Maybe you did get approved but it wasn't in 24 hours...

indyonline, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  18. myrikimaru

myrikimaru Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi indyonline. thanks for feedback. but for your info, this is the real case and i did get approved within a day! kudos to google.

myrikimaru, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  19. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    no you didn't...

indyonline, Oct 31, 2013 IP