1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Builder article 90% Unique is that ok?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by ryandaniels2013, Oct 28, 2013.

I have some articles built on article builder which are human readble and 90% unique. Is it ok for them to be used on my site?

ryandaniels2013, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  2. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not possible to answer this without additional information. For example, what are your goals for the site, what type of content you normally post on your site and how do these articles compare to that, etc. It can be said in general that the quality of content is very important for a successful site, but I wouldn't totally rule out article builder articles (especially after some manual modifications) in every situation.

Regarding the uniqueness %, it's pretty good already but if you have a Copyscape account, it would be easy to check the duplicate parts and modify those to raise the uniqueness % even higher.

Quidditas, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  3. ryandaniels2013

ryandaniels2013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, basically I'm trying to make an adsense site where I want to rank highly with quality content, will these articles be good enough?

ryandaniels2013, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  4. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My guess would be that such content can only give you good rankings if it's a niche with very low competition. And even then it's not easy.

Quidditas, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  5. casy weby

casy weby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you mean articlebuilder.com? I have an account in it and uses the articles. I think the content is good but sometimes the articles are almost the same.

casy weby, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  6. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is OK to use on your site until the content is readable and unique (as you mentioned above 90%). I've Article builder subscription running and mostly i use it to create tier 2/3 backlinks via article marketing and web2.0.

SoftDev, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  7. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like it. I better use PLR articles for my blogs.

seocrusher, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  8. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only place you would want to use these articles is on a site linking back to yours, such as if you are publishing articles for ezinearticles or goarticles. Adsense dictates that your site contain original (not copied or borrowed or spun) content. So that means you'll want to create your own original articles or pay someone to write articles.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  9. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using those articles for backlinks then I'm not sure if 90% would work. Getting 100% plagiarism free article is the key if you plan to opt for adsense.

impishme84, Feb 5, 2014 IP