1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Besides Excellent Seo, What Methods Have Been Effective For Driving Quality Traffic?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by jmoe, Jan 30, 2013.

Okay, obviously you want to have your site optimized - this is not about that. I am just wondering what other methods you all have found to be effective in driving quality traffic to your sites/offers? What has been working best for you - both free or paid methods?

jmoe, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. jmoe

jmoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone? Feel free to share...

jmoe, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps this is too obvious to even mention, but I'll say it since nobody else has replied. The quality of content is the biggest factor. If you have content that genuinely benefits its readers, then this should be a big help in bringing the traffic. Create the type of content that people are likely to enjoy reading and want to share with others.

Quidditas, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  4. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Quality content is a big factor now. Plus paid methods like PPC bing ads, google adwords, video marketing.

kb24, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  5. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you need to have the following combination in order to build quality traffic long-term:

* article marketing
    * blogging
    * press releases
    * social bookmarking
    * e-mail newsletters

and content distribution. Last but not least, also include "document sharing," by using a free service like Scribd to distribute your content.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  6. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I've been working on making my content more interesting so people want to visit my site. The next step is conversion, which I need more work on honestly.

Julie Anne, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  7. davidtrounce

davidtrounce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What do People think of using Services like Outbrain for Traffic? Is it a good way to go for a new site in Affiliate Marketing?

davidtrounce, Dec 28, 2013 IP