1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules I have a query related to thread posting in content creation

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by amit_article, Oct 25, 2013.

Hello Mods,

Hope you are doing well.

I was planning to use one of my previous thread for content creation section. Last time, I copied my own thread and published it in content creation section as a WTS. But, I received many infractions from one of the Moderators here and I was banned from DP for 6-7 months. So, keeping that in mind, I want to say, my previous WTS is a good sales pitch, it helped me to get many new clients over the time. So, it would be beneficial if I use that WTS thread again.

Here is the URL of my previous thread which I want to use again: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...great-quality-quick-turn-around-time.2098119/

Looking forward to a positive suggestion.

Kind Regards,
    Amit

amit_article, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What's your question? You can't post duplicate threads if that's what you are asking?

digitalpoint, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  3. amit_article

amit_article Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even if it was my own thread? I want to use my previous thread again ( given in the link above). Is it possible?

4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is preventing you from using the one already there?

digitalpoint, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  5. amit_article

amit_article Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well let me tell you in details. The above link is my original or the first thread ( Dated: Feb 19, 2011) with that content. I posted many threads in content creation section using the same content from the original one for almost one year. Now, on one day which was around mid of 2012, I saw many infractions came to my account and I have been banned from DP because of posting duplicate contents in threads. Now, my concern is can I copy the content from my own thread to post a new thread in the same section? Or is there any rules to bump my previous thread ( The above link given, dated Feb 19, 2011). I hope I could explain my point now. Please suggest me what to do.

Thanks in advance.

6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Duplicate threads are never allowed. You can use the normal Bump/Relist link if that's what you want to do.

digitalpoint, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As it is in a deprecated section (cheap stuff), could he not report it so that it is moved to the correct section and then do a bump/relist?

ryan_uk, Oct 27, 2013 IP