1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality backlinks building manually

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rvignesh9008, Oct 24, 2013.

Hi,

I am trying to build quality backlinks manually. The information I am looking for is:

1) How to find do-follow blogs on my niche with commentluv? (Show me some tools to find it. Don't show the ways to find it through google. It available all over the internet and it is not that effective)

2) Refer some useful article resources which gives information on how to build quality backlinks manually (I am tired of searching in google)

3) I am also looking for the new list of social networking sites, blog directories and forums where I can build backlinks.

Reffering to useful resource would be of great help. Please don't make general answers. Be specific.

Thank you.

rvignesh9008, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  2. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) I would go with scrapebox to find blogs with specific footprints like "using commentluv" etc. Do a specific search for using scrapebox to find blogs using commentluv or similar and you will come up with pages like this that show the process. http://www.acceleratedfreelance.com/Link-Building-with-Scrape-Box

2) Building quality backlinks manually is another story altogether. A lot of stuff is not considered quality anymore that once was. Depending on how much time and money you have to invest and how worth it is to you, I suggest you look up how to find expired domains for the cost of registration (http://authoritywebsiteincome.com/ultimate-expired-domain-guide/), register a handful or more depending on your needs, host them each on separate cheap hosting (I'm talking $10 a year cheap hosting found on places like http://www.webhostingtalk.com/), build them out with some unique articles relevant to the niche of your money site(s) and put unique relevant articles on them with backlinks embedded naturally within the articles that backlink your money site(s). This is worth the time and effort if you can use them to backlink for more than one site or if ranking in the niche makes it worthwhile.

3) also search for using scrapebox tutorials on finding different sites with specific footprints(forums, blog directories etc) to build backlinks, although I wouldn't spend too much time building those kinds of links.

Corestratagems, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  3. rvignesh9008

rvignesh9008 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information Corestratagems. Is building backlinks from blog commenting the best way to do it?

rvignesh9008, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't say it's the best way... I would go with Guest blogging, Article and Forum marketing, Social Bookmarking sites, etc... I use Blog commenting ONLY to get a few HIGH QUALITY No-Follow backlinks (because it will be unnatural to get ONLY Do-Follow backlinks), but don't overdo this, having too many backlinks by blog commenting could be considered as SPAM too! ;)

patco, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  5. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    There used to be a time when blog comments could be a big part of your backlink profile. Not so these days. I wouldn't hold back from blog commenting if you see an opportunity to comment on an article that is related to your niche and you are adding to the conversation in a meaningful way then your comment will do more than just provide a backlink, it will be a way for people to come to your site because they have some faith in the author's authority on the subject. Just don't spend a lot of time blasting out blog comments on unrelated blogs.

Corestratagems, Oct 29, 2013 IP