1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling automotive site making $900 per month from adsense

Discussion in 'Sites' started by seodigg, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    autocars2015.com is a CAR site with a simple name, very short, and very easy to remember. And with Top TLD.COM . This Site has between 1500 -1800 unique visitors/day , 73,500 unique visitors and 42,400 unique Page View / month . This site with earning $37-$50/day From Adsense .

autocars2015.com built manually,unique content, without the help of boot or Wp robot to update content, all purely done by human hands.

keyword for each post, I'm using semrush for keyword research, and keywords I take, are keywords that have a high number of searches, and has a cpc (cost per click) is quite high.

autocars2015.com have the majority of traffic comes from search engines. so all traffic is organic traffic. because I have never done a backlink or buy advertising techniques, because it was banned by google. This site is also always safe, although google always update their algorithms.even this site continues to increase its traffic, although google algorithm update very often

# Advantages from buying this website is :

- Wordpress Platform.

- SEO Friendly.

- Fast Loading Theme.

- Easy to Configure.

- Nice Theme.

- Full Support.

# Traffict
    http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?sid=2408463&act=2
    # Payment

i accept ecop for escrow alternative, because my country not available for escrow service. i using ecop to secure and safety payment, for more information go to ecop.com

# Revenue

i placing adsense to this site on Sep 18, 2013. This site with earning $37-$50/day From Adsense
    last 30 day
    last30day.png
    october earning
    october.png
    september
    sept.png
    last 7 day
    last7day.png
    I LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BUYER HERE!!! IF YOU HAVE QUESTION PM ME OR CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE OR GTALK(you can view proof of earning from teamviewer)

seodigg, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  2. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    It looks like the site got slapped and traffic went down dramatically.

Lalamaple, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  3. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Saw the same thing, got hit around Oct. 12th - my guess is it's the end of this new sites dance rather than a penalty as there doesnt seem to be spam links but it could be a panda slap.. the domain is only a few months old. Anything is possible, but caveat emptor to any new potential buyer, im passing on this one. The asking price does not reflect what a new owner could expect as far as earnings very well. Also a site with a year in the domain has a limited lifespan.

ChR0n1k, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  4. emyallard

emyallard Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Adsense earnings?? but where is the adsense cookie and script in your site? :rolleyes:

emyallard, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  5. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    korfezli1966, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  6. seodigg

seodigg Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    to all,thank for your reply, yes visitor for this site dropped on 12 oktober because google updating her algoritm, before google update algoritm, site have visitor 2000-3000 daily and daily earning $50/day. now site have visitor 800-900 perday and have earning from adsense $25-$35 perday

seodigg, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  7. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    which keyword you rank for that site can you update your keyword ?

fadhi123, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  8. flippingdesk

flippingdesk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    I fell in love with the above words "google updating her algoritm" and checked your site to find all the articles with similar english. Google will definitely sandbox the site if they create some new penguins - "Bad English Vocabulary Penguin" .
    Also i found some articles related to automotive launches in 2015 not even officially announced. I was thinking from where you got those information of new launches. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    flippingdesk, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  9. nhed

nhed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Sorry for writing this, but after reading this response and the first post on your site, I feel that either Google is too naive OR other webmasters are working too hard to make money. You know what, I was being too polite, how in the heck (still being polite to use 'h' instead of 'f') you think that anyone with right mind would believe this site is actually making any money?????????? Writing anything more than this is just waste of my time.

nhed, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  10. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Your website was created barely 3 months ago and you're already earning $900 monthly? Seriously...are you taking all of us for a fool?

Foxtrot_, Oct 24, 2013 IP
    terrymason and Zoti Media Group like this.
  11. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    It is actually possible, ive seen it happen with some major google dances, but this site is not one of those cases, and even when it does happen, it never lasts.

ChR0n1k, Oct 25, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.