1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase my website traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by anthonyblog, Oct 10, 2013.

Thank you for taking the time viewing my post. I would like to know how I can increase my website traffic with all these new rules that keep changing. My website is http://www.adsless.com and I am having a hard time finding search engines that is not power by google or yahoo to submit my website. I would like to know what are my options when it comes to website advertising with a very small budget.

anthonyblog, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  2. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several methods you can use when promoting your site. Some are...

FREE:
    - Forums
    - Blog commenting
    - Guest posting
    - Writing articles
    - SEO
    - Creating newsletters
    - Social Bookmarking
    - Blogging
    - Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)

PAID:
    If you were to pay for traffic I would highly recommend using Facebook ads. You can get a lot of visitors to your site with just a 100 bucks.

The trick is to pick 2 methods you believe you would enjoy doing then stick to only those methods. Once you see results move to to 2 new methods.

After you have tried every method discard the ones that are not producing results - and focus on the ones that are.

mkcookin, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  3. anthonyblog

anthonyblog Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mkcookin for commenting and I would like try the social media but its hard starting off

anthonyblog, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  4. jamescastle

jamescastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How big of a budget do you run? I have some ideas depending on how large it is.

jamescastle, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  5. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Paid Traffic exchange networks and social networks will bring you the traffic you need.

dimitarang, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  6. Muhammad Hussain

Muhammad Hussain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting traffic isn't that much all you need is some good content on your website that is fully optimized by on-page seo and some backlinks with little patience....

Muhammad Hussain, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  7. kgeorgiev

kgeorgiev Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is hard, but if you have the time you can find useful information here on how to make it big there. It never hurts to start with a simple FB ads campaign for a small amount of money... :)

kgeorgiev, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  8. cpv4ever

cpv4ever Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Anthony,

I got a chance to take a look at your website, and it's definitely a good start. Your web traffic can of course improve but at least you do have a ranking XD There are a couple of things you can do to start off:

1) Increase website exposure: this is important for both the short and long run. It is not easy to get your name out there, but it doesn't mean it's not possible. Social media is one way to get started, it's free and you will be able to reach out to over 1 million of people. With the help of Facebook advertising at a reasonable price (if you choose to use it), it will generate some results. Another option is SEO service. It may cost you a bit of money for good service (and I don't mean overpaying for one), but in the long - run, it will be beneficial to your website; especially when you get indexed on big search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

2) Paid Traffic: the word 'paid' is usually not something webmasters want to hear. Who really wants to pay when we're looking to make money with our websites? One thing I learned when I became a webmaster is to take calculated risk to generate a return; no risk, no gain! I would suggest going on sites like Fiverr where you spend $5 and you receive 'x' amount of traffic. This will boost up your traffic momentarily, but most importantly, it will help you boost up your ranking for SEO purposes. Little risked involved and a good start.

3) Join an ad network: this isn't a bad idea if you're looking to gain some cash. Your website looks fairly decent and can work with different types of ads. For a site like yours, I would recommend using popups/popunders. Not because my name suggest it, but because it's easy money to generate from; no ad space is taken up, no action required from your visitors, just view the ad and profit from it. Some ad networks to help you get started would that I suggest (worked with) includes PopAds.net, PoponClick.com, and InfinityAds.com. If your goal is to generate profit from your website, this is the way to go.

If you do a combination of the 3 things above, it would definitely help you in increasing web traffic, but remember that it's only a start. Dedication and commitment are needed if you truly want to build a good website. It doesn't take a day or couple of weeks to see results, you need to be patient with it. This is just my opinion on this, hope this helps a bit! Good luck :)

cpv4ever, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  9. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just build up high-quality content on your site, and over time you'll start getting traffic from a wide range of different keywords. Until then, buy traffic from Facebook & Google ads, or use the free methods mentioned above.

Michael Levanduski, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  10. anthonyblog

anthonyblog Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the info. Guys

anthonyblog, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  11. MohammedKaram

MohammedKaram Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic it's so important for all of us and without it you can not do any thing but there two type of traffic, first is free traffic and that very good to get low rank in Alexa, second it's paid traffic and sure there is many Ads platform that they can help you.

Please check my reviews about very professional traffic platform and be sure that i work with them.

http://ebusiness.m-karam.com/category/general/traffic-free-traffic/

MohammedKaram, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  12. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appropriate your answer & its 100% working formula. Writing high quality content is most important thing that we should do for any blog, then promotion comes after that, If any blog is highly optimised technically & has been updated with fresh contents continuously, one can see traffic results within a week.

ashrafkamal, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  13. Susan Velez

Susan Velez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Once you have great content it's time to promote it. You should be promoting your content more often than writing it. I would strive to write at least 1-2 posts per week and then spend most of your time promoting it. Here are some great places you can begin promoting your content:

Forums
    Blogging Communities (I prefer BizSugar)
    JustRetweet
    Blog Commenting

These are just a few that I work. They work very well and will get people to your site. Submit each and every blog post you write and get busy networking with other people, eventually you will have a lot of traffic. You just have to give it time, it's not going to happen overnight.

Susan Velez, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  14. Kaloyan Gadzhev

Kaloyan Gadzhev Peon

Best Answers:
    There are free and paid methods. The above posts described most of the free methods from which your best choice would be SEO and social media. I would suggest your to stay away from Facebook ads for now because they don't convert very much. People are in Facebook to socialize and it is great source for branding but you can hardly get any conversions. You can also try media buying and PPC which are also paid. You may have to invest more but they bring much more results.

Also I would suggest you to set up some sort of membership. Even if it's simple registration, it will allow you to target your visitors again and bring them back to your website.

Kaloyan Gadzhev, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  15. osadolor omoruyi

osadolor omoruyi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sometimes ago I had problems with how to get traffic. but I finally got the answer when I signed up with the affiliate power group it was just so easy. so if you really want to build traffic I suggest you do the same

osadolor omoruyi, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  16. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey you've got some great ideas posted here to help you, but here's a couple more:
    1. Get a couple of high PR links with appropriate anchor text from a relevant high PR site
    2. Get a video created on Fiverr (I recommend the cartoon drawing type) and send a high PR link with appropriate anchor text from a relevant high PR site to the video.

Cyberchoices, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  17. digitalsapien

digitalsapien Active Member

Best Answers:
    Turn to article writing and guest posting, that's one way to build backlinks and drive traffic to your website. :) Social media is powerful too! Take advantage of that as well.

digitalsapien, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  18. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For increasing traffic to websites forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, classified ad posting, article marketing and Facebook marketing are very effective. Among these ways blog commenting is the best because it drives a lot of traffic from blogs and search engines. To get good result from blog commenting definitely we need to do a lot of quality blog comments. So, SEOClerks.com has provided quality blog comment service to bring huge traffic for businesses.

Carrol09, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  19. Matthew Singh

Matthew Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My preferred method is also facebook as you can connect with individuals and groups WITH their permission wtihout the need for spamming and forcing and selling to people against their will :) There are lots of great facebook marketing tutorials out there to help you get more friends and try and attract more traffic to your site.

Hope this helps!

Matthew Singh, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  20. anonymous01

anonymous01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you need traffic you should consider buying mass traffic. There are plenty of people on Digital point selling traffic for something like 1$ per 1000 visitors.

anonymous01, Oct 23, 2013 IP