1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my site ready for adsense

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by myfastrupee, Oct 20, 2013.

hello friends

can you tell me is my site "onlyricshunt852.blogspot.com" is ready for adsense?

Thank You

myfastrupee, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may struggle to get them to approve that, although I appreciate you've put some work in to it. They may have issues over copyrighted material. You are also lacking an adsense privacy policy

adsenseplr, Oct 21, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and matt_62 like this.
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Of course its NEVER going to get approved. Illegal theft of content form other sites should get you put in jail and NOT in adsense.

Agent000, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  4. BreezeHost

BreezeHost Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you will not get approval due to copyright content.

BreezeHost, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  5. WonderingCoder

WonderingCoder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guys, it's not actually copyright and he will not get in trouble. We've all seen websites like this, with lyrics. It's not copyright unless he claims it as his own.. as you can see, he doesn't.

To the OP:

Sadly, your site will not get approved. For three reasons:

1. It's not American-biased. Adsense is HIGHLY unlikely to put their ads on any website that isn't English based, and most of it's work has things to do with the United States. Granted, there's exceptions; but it's highly highly unlikely unless you generate thousands of views a day, many comments, and a lot of user feedback.

2. Site layout - Although it's customized, one look at this site will be an automatic *click* for a google adsense publisher. It looks homemade and unprofessional, two things Adsense will not put their ads on.

3. Lack of visitors - Already from the loading page, you can see you only have 1 like on your facebook account. That only shows me, and espically Adsense workers, that your site probably generates less than 100 views a day; if that.

Don't get discouraged, though! There's tons of great Adsense alternatives. I don't use Adsense because they're a robbing business, not to be trusted. I earned $94, just $6 away from my first payout, when I got the "your account has been disabled" email. Not even for invalid clicks.. just disabled.

You can try these ad services:

Adside.com
    Media.net (recommend 6k+ impressions a month)
    BuySellAds.com (recommend 10k+ impressions a month)

Honeslty though, you should build up your site before trying to make money off of it. It took me over a year and a half of hours upon hours to get my site generating an easy 500+ impressions a day, and on a good day 1.5k+ views. (Usually on the weekends). I doubt any ad service will put their ads on your website for the 3 reasons above.

Build build build!

Good luck!

WonderingCoder, Oct 22, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You need to stop spreading BS and nonsense!
    It is Copyright that will be the one of the reasons that Adsense does not approve. They say so in there terms and conditions!!! It does not matter if they claim ownership or not, you can NOT use copyrighted materials on a site. If you do, Adsense will not approve you and the copyright holder can pursue legal action.
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit. Traffic has nothing to do with Adsense approval or not.

GregWR, ryan_uk and browntwn like this.
  7. EMP1R3

EMP1R3 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are other advertising sites that will approve you and payout.. However, AdSense will not approve =[

Best of luck!

-EMP1R3

EMP1R3, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  8. WonderingCoder

WonderingCoder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Joking, right? I said it's not technically copyright, but it is for Google's terms.

Also, don't tell me that's bullshit. Try and find me ONE SINGLE WEBSITE that generates less than 100 views and has Adsense. I'm not talking about the websites that have been approved by one big website, and the creator made a bunch of money grabbing little websites.

If you don't get more than 100 views a day, you are not getting into Adsense. Google doesn't say, but personal experience does.

Sorry.

Oh, and also, do some research. If you knew something about Adsense and other advertisers, they want at least 75% of their views coming from American and english speaking countries.

9. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    One thing is clear and that is you don't have a clue about copyright law and should not be giving anyone legal advice.

Claiming that you own the copyright has nothing to do with whether or not one is infringing on copyright merely by publishing something that someone else owns.

browntwn, Oct 22, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow, ryan_uk and Agent000 like this.
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Adsense HAS NO requirements of traffic for approval or disapproval. Anyone who knows anything about adsense will tell you that.
    If you do not believe me, then head over to the Google adsense support group and ask the experts there - they will tell you the same thing
    You have to stop spreading bullshit and nonsense.

ryan_uk likes this.
  11. WonderingCoder

WonderingCoder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    top kek. I applied for adsense years ago when I had a website getting less than 50 views a day. It was't accepted because of the views. Maybe the rules were changed, but that's how it was for me. Lel

12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That would NOT have been the reason; no site has EVER been rejected for that reason
    The rules on this have not changed on this since the beginning.

13. WonderingCoder

WonderingCoder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my nigga then what dafuq happened dawg? Exactly.

14. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    Are you 10?

GregWR, Oct 26, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That's insulting to 10 year olds

malky66, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  16. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Stupid post. And how does such a post help the OP? Or your very poor and incorrect advice?

@OP: I hope what you took away from this is that you need to make your own content or purchase it (or a licence) from legitimate sources. Or use ones that are freely available (as in the author gives permission, not just the fact that something is published on a website and can be copied and pasted) and give proper attribution. So, sit down (with a beer or whatever you prefer) and have a brain storming session. Don't limit yourself to the English language, particularly if your local one is something else (don't limit yourself to monetisation through Adsense either and consider how to use online and offline as part of your business - developing countries can provide a lot of opportunities).

ryan_uk, Oct 26, 2013 IP
    malky66 and Arick unirow like this.
  17. shiv saroya

shiv saroya Active Member

Best Answers:
    your site not ready for adsense, google adsense not approve this type of blog.

shiv saroya, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  18. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    So much misinformation in a single post!

monkeye, Oct 30, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  19. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, you guys actually made me create an account just to post here.

To the guy that said there weren't copyright issues, you sir, need to keep your mouth shut. Song lyrics are copyrighted, and while you won't go to jail, you could face a hefty lawsuit of up to $100,000 per violation. Even if he magically got approved, he'd never actually receive payment.

To the guy that said Adsense has page views requirements...I created my Adsense account several years ago (2005 i believe?). i had 0 page views until last year. I gradually have been building up my website over time, and only recently (6 months ago) crossed the 100 page views per day mark. IN ADDITION, i recently helped a friend get set up with adsense on a brand new site receiving NO traffic. He got approved without issue.

Finally, 2/3rds of my traffic don't speak english, and 99% of my traffic comes from countries like india, china, and brazil.

Every time you open your mouth to pretend like you know about adsense, you make yourself look like a moron. Keep your mouth shut unless you have something to contribute. All you do is confuse the people that actually do want help.

Oh and to stay on topic, OP, first, you can get an account at https://www.chitika.com/. They don't pay nearly as well as Adsense, SECOND, consider starting a new blog and leaving that one behind. You can still make money off something related...for example, reviewing the songs OR dissecting the lyrics and giving your thoughts on what you think they mean.

eek2121, Nov 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.