1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpmgo.com Ad Network - Daily $5 Payments - No Min Traffic - All Countries!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Admin@CPMGO, Sep 26, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

This thread is for Publishers or Advertisers who's looking to join CPMgo.com, open discussion about CPM, CPC and CPV advertising. and simply a place to ask any questions about our Network. Previous tread by is also on this forum and can be located here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/cpmgo-com-ad-network-built-by-dp-members-daily-payments.2624642/.

FOR PUBLISHERS

Become a part of our premium publisher's platform and join industry leaders in advanced ad serving technology. We value your advertising space and generate highest payouts from the most relative ads that provide effective user experience.
    • » Monetize Your Website Traffic
    • » All Countries Are Accepted
    • » No Minimum Traffic Requirements
    • » We Pay Daily via PayPal
    • » Minimum Payout is Only $5
    • » 10% Residual Payments for Referrals
    Publisher Signup: http://cpmgo.com/publisher_register.php

FOR ADVERTISERS

Access over 1,000,000 websites and deliver GEO-targeted and category specific message to your potential customers. Various advertising models, competitive rates and experienced account managers at your service.

• » CPM, CPC, CPV models
    • » Statistics and Performance Optimization
    • » Campaign Scheduling and Budgeting
    • » Geo-Targeting and Frequency Capping
    • » From $0.20 CPM, $0.05 CPC, $0.001 CPV
    • » Conversion Tracking and OS Device Target
    Advertiser Signup: http://cpmgo.com/advertiser_register.php

Victor K. Admin @ CPMgo.com

Admin@CPMGO, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers for sending my non-adult traffic to adult redirects, God knows how many members you lost me.

Pays peanuts as well, avoid this company like the plague.

EddieC, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  3. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    1. If you allowed adult on your website by not selecting website category - you get it.
    2. We pay depending on the quality, amount and demographic.you send - worsless traffic will be paid accourdingly everywhere else.
    3. We have publishers making about $50 a day - not even going to comment "peanuts".

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  4. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    What the hell are you on about? Do you even have any clue about the services you offer?

You don't have an option to select website category, just a section for keywords related to the website. In this section I selected 'football' and 'sports' - hardly keywords you would expect to be serving up adult ads. I also only opted for banner ads - not redirects. You set this service up without my permission.

All in all I think your reply to this thread shows everything anyone needs to know - you haven't even made an attempt at any sort of customer service, instead opting to blame me for selecting options that weren't even offered to me.

EddieC, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  5. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    Blame? The only blame I see, it is in your post. If you would have a problem - its always solvable via trouble ticket. Customer service is for people who's looking for help, it did not look like that from your post. I guess your agenda is something else, but customer service. Good Luck.

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  6. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Redirects are always the sign of a shady business. He wouldn't have had a problem if your staff properly screened your ads. It's YOUR responsibility to make sure your network serves clean ads, not the publisher's

Einheijar, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    EddieC likes this.
  7. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    You poor guy, you served up adult redirects to someone who didn't want or ask for them & that person had the cheek to blame you? What a bastard!

I'm surprised you actually linked to the original thread in this one, as it just highlights further reasons not to use your company. I'm not sure if yourself and Peter are genuinely different people or if this is a duplicate account, but you both seem to have the same amazing customer service skills.

A few gems from Peter in the other thread:

Dotted in between all these shining examples of customer care are numerous complaints of not being paid & fill rate being too low, the vast majority of which have had the blame put back onto the publisher.

You and your company sir are a complete joke, I feel sorry for anyone that has the misfortune of dealing with you.

EddieC, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  8. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree. Keeping it clean is our priority. Its a first complain we have experienced from publisher and will look into it.

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  9. Sjoerd L

Sjoerd L Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Peter, I am wondering if when you gonna activate my campaign. I made it at 2013-08-13 20:58:34

Today 2013-10-15 (Dutch time) and (2 months later) nothing has been aproved yet.

I sent you about 3 mails and also by trouble ticket I sent you 2 tickets, which are closed by you, but no response. May be this will work

account ID: 349 - campaign ID:437

I hope you will respont on this message :)

Sjoerd L, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  10. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sjoerd. You campaign is now active. Peter is not longer with the company, but anyway sorry for delay.

Victor

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  11. jiaghara

jiaghara Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi CPMgo
    you allow mobile traffic
    i have 30k++ unique traffic day

jiaghara, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  12. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Victor,

I had sent a couple of e-mails to your support team regarding my concerns on your referral system, sadly neither of them were answered. Posting the same here as well, see if you can be of any help ->

I have referred 44 publishers to your network so far (according to your referral center - screenshot attached). As per your policy, I am supposed to receive 10% of their life-time income. However, your report - which has no detail except Date & Commissions - shows a value of $0.00 for all the days of last six months, while your Earning Summary shows a sum of $0.289005 as my publisher referral earnings.

Now my question is -> how are you arriving at this figure? Do you want me to believe that all my publishers (44) have so far earned a total sum of around $2.8? Isn't it highly unlikely? If not, care to provide me the detailed break-up of the publishers earning per day for each of my referrals?

CPMGO2.png CPMGO1.png

debapriya deb, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  13. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Sure. Your are welcome. We have option for all devices and even mobile OS's.

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  14. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Debapriya,
    System is set by default to pay ongoing 10% referral fees. I would assume 44 publishers must be generating some income and result in referral payment. The only case I can see, there only signups and no code installation and no further earnings. Please email me directly your publisher ID to admin @ cpmgo.com . Even in case there no activity from your referrals, I will find some way to benefit you.

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  15. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response, Victor. I will drop you an email with the requested details.

debapriya deb, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  16. netcfo

netcfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have not receive payments for several months

netcfo, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  17. Admin@CPMGO

Admin@CPMGO Member

Best Answers:
    This is not possible because we pay daily.

Admin@CPMGO, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  18. Einheijar

Best Answers:
    Okay I'll try this :)

Einheijar, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  19. Einheijar

Best Answers:
    24 hours later, made about 10-15 times less what I made on another CPM network =(

Einheijar, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  20. jiaghara

jiaghara Active Member

Best Answers:
    i earn 5$+
    now tell how to withdrew my money
    one more think....... IMP count is real??
    bcoz
    17,814=$4.53
    my traffic is 80k unique per day

jiaghara, Oct 22, 2013 IP