1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is one way better then the other when it comes to SEO? Which way is better to drive traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by anuingenious, Oct 20, 2013.

hello friends
    suggest me the best way to drive traffic.

anuingenious, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  2. baldonius

baldonius Member

Best Answers:
    I think that organic Google traffic from long-tail searches is often among the most engaged site visitors, because the searcher is looking for something very specific that you're providing. This comes up as '(not provided)' in Google Analytics.

One way to get that is to grow a natural authority over time. You see how BBC.co.uk and Forbes.com get to the top of searches without backlinking individual posts? This can be done by gradually linking from authoritative sources, and is a function of how good a networker you are.

For example for my blog I'm interviewing many of the lower-tier media sources in my category, getting home page links from the people I interview. Then once that's all done I'll interview higher-tier sources and my goal is to get cited on the really hard-hitting sites.

baldonius, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  3. aseohosting

aseohosting Member

Best Answers:
    SEO that is going to have a long tasting effect is a combination of many factors. You need to write SEO friendly content, using keywords and such, but this content still needs to be quality and provide value to those reading it. If you're using WordPress, you should definitely look to install plugins such as WordPress SEO by Yoast or All-In-One SEO pack. You should also do guest posting on other blogs that are similar in content to yours as a way to build some back links and drive traffic to your site. Make sure your anchor text is helping your site, not hurting it. Take advantage of social media channels to further distribute your content.

aseohosting, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  4. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Target keywords that have good monthly searches (I use Keyword Country to find the most popular and geographically active keywords in my niche.)
    And by using that list of popular keywords:

- Participate in niche related forums and communities
    - Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
    - Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
    - Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
    - Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
    - Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
    - Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

If you are not on a budget, you might also like jumping into PPC. It gives instant results.

C.Rebecca, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  5. Neeraj Thakur

Neeraj Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for fast traffic on a minimum budget then create some videos with the name of your keywords with a link back to your site. Then upload them to the major video submission sites like YouTube, myspace, vimeo, photobucket etc. If you do that you should be able to drive some quickly traffic and get your site ranked.

Neeraj Thakur, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  6. liffy

liffy Member

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic through social media sites and video. Upload a video on YouTube and optimize it. They will help to increase website traffic.

liffy, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  7. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Organic search is the best way to drive traffic with long tail keywords publish unique content and share them on your social networks which will get indexed and get more exposure while optimizing your content focus on content structure use Proper title, h1 tags, relevant images (alt tag, title tag , caption ) url structures and so on sure you can find some best increase in your traffic

shaamblaze, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  8. naughty.jha

naughty.jha Greenhorn

Best Answers:

naughty.jha, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  9. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi naughty.jha..!!

Well, posting on niche related, traffic-able forums does help you pull like minded traffic to your website. You've been here yourself. Have you not benefited out of it?

C.Rebecca, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  10. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to forums, first it is important to create an impressive presence in them. This can be done by posting relevant information and solutions. Make sure that you are abiding by the guidelines given by the webmaster for enjoying a long term association.

MilesWeb, Oct 24, 2013 IP