1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many backlinks/day is the best?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by banxuanhoa, Oct 16, 2013.

Same the title, I want to know how many backlinks/day is the best for SEO of my blog
    that have adress: billysexygirls.blogspot.com
    It have pagerank 1, what site pagerank I shoud be make exchange link ?
    Do anyone could tell me know
    Thanks for all

banxuanhoa, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no proper answer to this; because Google takes it in a different way now one knows how the PR is calculated. To get higher authority, try to publish quality articles on niche blogs. Commenting also works, but guest posting works like a charm.

Note: I tried to open your link and my antivirus said your sit has a malware.

navin_bvr, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. banxuanhoa

banxuanhoa Member

Best Answers:
    thankyou very much, navin_bvr, i will scan my blog, it is blogspot, I don't think it has a malware, so sad..

4. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    May not your site, but some links you have had malware infection, so it's wise to check the linking site before you link to it.

navin_bvr, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  5. banxuanhoa

banxuanhoa Member

Best Answers:
    is it meaning include link in comment ? I cannot control all comment links :confused:

6. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can't control then you must don't approve them.

@Your Q: It'd be better to get 1 authority link in a month related to your niche rather than spending your time on useless and for spammy backlink techniques.

SoftDev, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What if 10.000 bloggers would start giving your backlinks all of sudden do you think that would affect you negatively?

There are websites with over 100M (million) backlinks, no need to say more, there is no answer to this question but this: the more the better. (but quality, always over quantity)

evelinawilliams007, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  8. Kaloyan Gadzhev

Kaloyan Gadzhev Peon

Best Answers:
    As most of the people said above, there is no exact ratio and quantity. What I usually do is to analyze my top competitors' links and build 3-5% of their total links. Then when I have high quality and quantity backlinks which I believe are enough to outrank them, I wait 10-15 days and start creating second tier.

Kaloyan Gadzhev, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks... you can still get backlinks but the real effort should be concentrated on building your site. Meaning putting good quality content on your site. Over time you will rank provided you did your keyword research right. Nowadays google is looking for good quality content on your site.

hope this helped.

kb24, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  10. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What keyword is you want to rank?

If a keyword is hard to rank, maybe you need few months and hundreds or even thousands of backlinks.

If a keyword is easy to rank, you need few backlinks only.

himanuzo, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  11. karand19

karand19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So more powerful keyword is, more backlink we get?
    I thought it depends on article and content to get more backlinks.

karand19, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  12. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you are asking two questions:
    1) How many backlinks should I create each day?
    2) What PR of backlinks should I attempt to get?

First, the frequency of backlinks that you can get without getting sandboxed by Google really varies by the quality of your site, the amount of content you have and the quality of the backlinks that you have. It is better to get less backlinks that are of higher quality and that are coming from relevant topics. Your site is a very competitive niche, so to rank for keywords in your niche will require lots of high PR backlinks. I would try to obtain relevant backlinks from sites with PR3-PR5. You should determine what keywords you want tot target, them see what your competitors have built in the way of backlinks.

Nick Gomez, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  13. Scritty

Scritty Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on a lot of fators and even then their is no firm answer, A list of factors you might want to consider (by no means exhaustive - or even proven, just common sense) might be:

Site age
    Current visitor levels
    (the higher the visitor levels the more links Google will accept as created naturally)
    Current link number (0-1000 day one of a new site...not good)
    Topic. Is what you are writing about "trending"? Google is reasonable at spotting this but not infallable
    Frequency of updates on your site. The more updates - the more links over time

As for the metrics, stay within 10% either way of the current levels of follow/nofollow that the overall internet currently has.
    Likewise do not over-op anchor text. Vary the platforms the links are from, put most on sites with appropriate content and where possible surround them with your own appropriate content and add co-citation vertically and horizontally to the mix.

Paul Rone-Clarke

Scritty, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  14. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    It depends upon the link building strategy you are following.
    and the only thing that matters is that , you keep your link building process with natural look.

When Google sees a spike in your link building it sees this as unnatural. Natural link building happens on a consistent basis. Don't build 20 links one month and then 5000 the next and then drop down to 50. This looks unnatural and you'll likely get flagged.

Dean

dean1122, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  15. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For middle level competition, you need to build around 10 links a week... it would be very safe, make sure your links are natural.

alex06295, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  16. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    To answer to your question is so easy, as many as you can but don't SPAM, don't use automatic spamming software and you'll be just fine. About the rest of your concerns - Google will handle you gently :D

RosuC, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  17. Madaboutbingo

Madaboutbingo Member

Best Answers:
    Google looks at you link velocity as part of its ranking factors, if you go from 0 links a month to 400 straight away then this will raise some alarms in googles eyes as this doesnt look natural. You are best starting small and quality over quantity. then as your money increases slowly increase your links per month so you see a natural increase :)

Madaboutbingo, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  18. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe, 5 backlinks/ day are enough and PR can be around 5 - 8. he he he he he :D. But you may also try the suggestion given by other fellow members, they're awesome too

I actually build 2 backlinks/ day, and yours is a bit competitive domain so can go for 5 :D.

May god bless the company you're working for :)

khemraj, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  19. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, until the legitimacy of the links was confirmed, it actually might.

Yes, you do; what's your point? Authority sites that have been around for ages are bound to have shit ton of links, but what that has to do with new and upcoming site and its link building?

SliceOfLife, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  20. antinojacobs00

antinojacobs00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think creating 40-50 backlinks daily make sure both on High PR and Low PR will be the best. To create these backlinks use mixed sites like audio, image, profile, social networking and many more.

antinojacobs00, Nov 28, 2013 IP