1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense and Facebook Traffic !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Mido, Oct 18, 2013.

I used to get traffic to my sites only from Facebook page , its targeted and legal and i got paid several months but this month me and my 9 friends who use the same method got our accounts disabled with different sites and different contents types and different countries too . we don't know the reason yet we got our Appeal rejected , the reasons was layout encourages accidental clicks which is weird since we got our websites reviewed by Google Adsense guy who saw it and said its OK , my friend account was making more than 25k euros monthly he had a guy from Adsense to solve his problems always and make sure everything is fine before they disable his account with no good reason . i was wondering is there anything wrong about traffic comes from Facebook ?

Mido, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Social media traffic is generally considered poor converting traffic after they click on adsense by advertisers. If you have too many "friends" who keep clicking on your adverts from Facebook, then yes this can be a problem. If the behaviors of the clicks are outside statistical norms then the traffic is not worth it to pay for advertising on that site anymore --> they not longer want to buy advertising space off you (ie disabled)

Agent000, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that I have numerous clients that make $100's per day referring traffic from facebook pages to blog, indeed I'd recommend it as the best way to drive targetted traffic to any site at the minute. I've not had anyone of my clients banned for it, but thanks for the warning. Main thing is to make sure your site always complies with their policies. The more you earn the more likely a manual reviewer is to look at your site, so the more you earn the tighter you need to be on compliance.

adsenseplr, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Its not that facebook traffic (or any social media traffic) is bad; its just if the same "group" of people (ie your facebook friends) are clicking on adsense often, it is going to trigger the 'outside statistical norms' alert at Adsense.

Agent000, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  5. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i dont think so facebook traffic is issue to ban adsense account man may be some invalid clicks as you said you got paid several time than how you say this time issue facebook traffic as before you are still using same method by the way what is your niche and what is your monthly earning because google always consider these things and monitor it good luck

fadhi123, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  6. Anuj12345

Anuj12345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have a blog on health juices and drinks. its by the name healthyjuices.net . What kind of a pay per click could i expect here in terms of revenues

Anuj12345, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  7. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm well .. you should earn anywhere between $50-$60/click :rolleyes: Lastly, Don't forget to drink some healthy juices. :p

blogdum, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  8. santiago22

santiago22 Member

Best Answers:
    And reasson of ban? my 3 friends got ban, and reasson was copy content, it was only funny page with funny videos,pictures and more like other funny sites as 9gag damlol and more

santiago22, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    So you illegally stole content from other sites and don't know why you were banned? .... go figure! If you steal something, shouldn't you be in jail?

Agent000, Oct 22, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  10. gov

gov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Humor site is very extreme copied content, its very risky to use adsense for this kind of website. Copied content was break the google guidelines. So, please understand that your web against their rules.

gov, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  11. smellocity

smellocity Active Member

Best Answers:
    smellocity, Mar 4, 2016 IP