1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Is This A Joke..

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by slim, Jan 29, 2013.

I have been a member of this site for many years. During this time I have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of domains and websites. This is my full time work.
    I come on here today as I'm looking to spend a few hundred dollars on sites and domains. Unfortunately I am locked out from posting in the market place for not getting enough "likes"
    WHAT?? Are we all 12 years old or something??

I do this as a full time job and don't have time to post pointless post with the intention of getting likes.
    I come here to do business and by doing so I am contributing.
    A "Market place is a place of business" not a place for collecting likes and backpatting.

This new rule just adds to what some already say about DP... That its just a playground!!
    I looked at another post on here about this and got bored looking for how to like her post!!

Over the last week or so I have noticed some who I deal with on a regular basis have not been on here. I think I now know why.

slim, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    cbusiness and PrometheusUK like this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If this is your full time job, your pay should be docked for not showing up to work for a couple weeks. :)

digitalpoint, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and ryan_uk like this.
  3. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :p owned
    Is this really hard to make a couple of good threads? I believe that you only care about yourself and this is why you are mad of being "stopped" from making thousands of dollars, well, for once just share a couple of good infos and you ll find out that you will be able to make thousands again on the marketplace, mind you, it might takes you a couple of your hard valuable time

IG2010, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and ryan_uk like this.
  4. slim

slim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wake up people. Its quicker to get a reaction. That' s how the news does it. ;)

slim, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Huh? What's quicker to get a reaction?

6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Your dummy is over there, mate, where you spat it out. (Explanation.)

ryan_uk, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  7. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    why does it seem i see 3 people fighting the whole forum on the same issues?
    DP should take heed.

cbusiness, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  8. Auxi

Auxi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway the guy got 3 likes for this angry post huh :p I personaly gave up the game for likes and bought premium user.

But I miss some features from old DP: for example to see if somebody is online or not. Or the tiny sub-forums on the main forum page.

+ Have somebody idea how to stop receving e-mail after new conversation was established? I got 50 mails in one hour today and in my profile settings I have found only how to stop e-mail announcing about Alerts.

Auxi, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  9. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
  10. wakkawakka

wakkawakka Member

Best Answers:
    can u ex plane please

wakkawakka, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  11. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of plane? This thread didn't discuss about plane. :D

If you were asking about link given by Shawn, this whole thread already explain it.

Summary:
    1. What is this?
    2. Answer:
      It is the way:
    Edit: Apology for discussing Off-topic. ;)

Arick unirow, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In plain English I believe the plane he's going on about is a Boing 747....I could be wrong though. Also, isn't a plain a woodworking tool?

Spoiltdiva, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  13. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No, a plain is large area of flat land with smooth grass which is used to land the plane. :D

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    Arick unirow, Oct 4, 2013 IP
    malky66, Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  14. afriadi

afriadi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The 3 likes system is the best part of new DP. (Just my opinion ;))
    It saves our time dealing with spammers who arbitrarily make threads on "Buy, Sell or Trade" section.

afriadi, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  15. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree since now, you can see some poeple with half dozen posts with 3 likes, thus giving them the opportunity to open thraeds in that section.

I got a thread deleted once again for no reason as this thread was giving information on how to contact me aside of usual systems, I am dealing with some peple cash on here and this is just sending me to a wall since these informations were the only way to get back to me without missing a message. Now, just oe or 2 people missing that thread could lead to a fail in my business with bad feedback. I see hundreds of useless posts in this forum and if mods are so bored they should look at those threads first. I am really getting bored of DP and as said if they want to kick out reliable people out just to keep spammer and scammers in, no problem for me, dozens of forums out there to deal with

IG2010, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  16. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hopefully you reported them.

digitalpoint, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  17. claudiussatham

claudiussatham Active Member

Best Answers:
    All programs have their own way to renewal and make better. I think the way this is one of the best that the dp professional in the future. Just gvet the like or pay for premium member bro. thanks

claudiussatham, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  18. uprentiss

uprentiss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually I got to agreee that this is a bit absurd I mean if sharing ideas was that important then they would not have a buy in option where you can buy a premium membership and be able to use all the features. I have been a member here for 2 years not and all of a sudden I have to get likes or I can not post in certain areas OR I can if I buy a membership. That is a bit absurd

uprentiss, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  19. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If someone can't (because you're lazy, stupid or whatever) help others or provide some other posts of value, there is the option of buying premium membership, but it still does not give you all of the benefits of being an established member. So, the emphasis is certainly on quality.

You have been a member for two years and haven't yet managed to post anything of value? All you need is three likes, a very low bar.

What's absurd is the amount of people with an entitled attitude. Nothing in life is free, there is always some requirement. In my view, DP has set the bar too low. However, in your case, the system is working as desired.

ryan_uk, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  20. uprentiss

uprentiss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How in my case? I have helped people on here numerous times. I have had a new son and just haven't been on in a while. So because of that the system was built for people like me? man get out of here I am not going to argue with you nor your ignorant comments. You are the type of people that shouldn't get access becuase your comments are rude and uncalled for. trust me this is not a war you want bro I just made a statement which I still believe. My point being is I am grown so you either talk to me with respect or don't talk to me. It is not a hard rule to follow.

uprentiss, Oct 19, 2013 IP