1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Create a company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by a-x-med, Oct 16, 2013.

Hi, first of all i`m sorry for my bad english. i have some question: If you want to set up internet company - what should you do first? (register company or create site ). I want to know how to find a team to create site and then work on it? i mean few people getting together and they starting on a business.

a-x-med, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. dataset1234

dataset1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend the follow steps: get an idea that makes money, spend time writing everything down about it, register a company, find a team (friends, oDesk, Linkined, etc..), build your idea, market the hell out of it to get users (Fiverr, Ads, etc..). You will need some cash money too. Good luck.

dataset1234, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. yoAdrien

yoAdrien Peon

Best Answers:
    a-x-med,

This is a very good question and I'm glad you asked. Depending on your residing country the laws may differ when designating the requirements to start a business. If you ask me, all you need are business cards and a website. Nobody looks to see if a business is registered anymore. It's almost useless. The IRS is a pain to deal with anyway.

What I suggest you do is go online and scope out your competitors. See what they're doing. Decide if you can match their product quality or price. See what angle is best for you to approach as the new guy in the market. Once you've done that, do some more searching and find some good content, some images you like and give me a call at 1-855-846-0090. Just tell me what kind of site you want and what your budget is. Be sure to have your payment info ready.

yoAdrien, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  4. a-x-med

a-x-med Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for few answers. Now i`m interesed in - i have an idea, i`m not programmer, i can`t to build my idea, i need to look for a team, or man who can collect a team, but there is a problem, noone will believe in me that i have a really good idea, non-disclosure agreement is not really enought i think, then how to invite people join to you without a risk of stealing idea and remake it in some different kind?

a-x-med, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  5. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have the money the team wont be a problem , but you need to find people you can trust.

Shole93, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  6. fgsg

fgsg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

1. make your source of money
    2. register company

You don't need lose time on register company,
    First make your app or what ever u imagine,
    Then when money if money start coming then register company,
    You can PM for more info if u need coder or what ever im open,

Thanks.

fgsg, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  7. a-x-med

a-x-med Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    but what if i have not?

a-x-med, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  8. Shole93

Best Answers:
    You need to learn a lot and make everything yourself, so did I start and now I own a company with 5 workers :D

Shole93, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  9. a-x-med

a-x-med Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how much do you earn for a year?

a-x-med, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  10. Shole93

Best Answers:
    This is private and I wont tell you but I started with 0 worked my way around with free stuff until I was able to have my own things.

Shole93, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  11. Adam.jack

Adam.jack Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends. If funds are low then i would consider creating a service that could turn into a business. After all you don't want to waste all your money in creating a service or product that may or may not sell because you haven't thought about funds and marketing after you've created it!

Building a business should and must be done correctly. Anything else and your looking at seeing your beloved creation falter at the first steps. If you would like any advice (free) simply send me a PM and i will try and answer any questions you have as well as i can.

Adam.jack, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  12. goldenprince000

goldenprince000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you dont necessarily need to have a company registration in the start.
    Depending on what you are selling (product or services), you may or may not need an office in the start, you can always expand your business with establishing an office after working from home for some time.
    Usually registrations are required, when you need to get bigger deals from big companies.

goldenprince000, Oct 22, 2013 IP