1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the Best Niche to target for earning money online?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ksbharath86, Oct 16, 2013.

Hello Friends,

Here goes another question of mine.

Due to some other personal issues I had stopped SEO since 2 months. Now I have found time to start working on SEO. Can any one of you tell me what is the situation of SEO after humming bird update.

And is there any one who can tell me which niche is the best to target? I am planning to work on In-House SEO (working on my own blogs).

Thanks a lot in Advance.

ksbharath86, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    best niche to make money is the on you LOVE working on, no other niche will make you money except for this.

competent123, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am very sorry I did not understand. I am ready to blog on cars, or tech, or mobiles, or health or any other topics.. but in my present situation I can work for only one blog. So which niche can I choose... should I work on micro niche websites or a single website with all types of niches

4. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    try to do tech, mobiles , cars

health and cars are too competitive terms to deal with.

competent123, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  5. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks a lot for the valuable info you gave me.. I will try with cars.. let me face the competition...

6. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you want to dive into affiliate marketing, first of all decide your niche first, then decide what you should promote & then start writing content so that visitor will become buyer. No one can suggest you what should be your niche & affiliate program except you, as you only know your intrest and ability be impact people in specific area i.e, niche.
    Which is best niche to earn money online for you ? The answer is any one that you have selected wisely & writing content such that people now start to believe on your opinion and love to click and buy your affiliate link.
    So decide an specific niche first and it should be targeted & not be too many topics.

ashrafkamal, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  7. Alan E

Alan E Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @competent123. Once you establish a niche that you are comfortable with, you need to start digging deeper to find a sub-niche. Regarding cars, what about cars do you want to focus on...used, new, lease, rentals, maintenance, repairs, storage, transport, ownership terms, etc.? Then you have to dig even deeper so you can narrow it down to a sub-sub-niche because the search terms may still be too general.

Alan E, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  8. bitronictech

bitronictech Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is a Billion dollar question. There are many, many good niches out there, depending on what you do and how much money you have to invest. Of course the key is to find a low competition niche or niches with good traffic and demand. That can be alot harder then it sounds. There are some good tools out there for figuring this out. Market Samurai is my personal favorite.

The real question you should ask yourself is how much time and money are you willing to invest in link building and PPC. Some niches that are more competitive are so for a reason, they have greater income potential. Of course drilling down into sub-niches is nessecary on things like cars, mobile and tech because the competition is so great.

You have to go for terms like the best compact car in 2013, instead of the best compact car, for example.

I would consider these things:

What are you selling a physical product or virtual?

What are your customers searching for?

Which terms do your budget and time constraints allow you to compete for?

Software tools like Market Samurai will give you a good idea of how competitive a keyword is and what you would need to do to rank for said keyword. Once you have figured those things out, create a unique landing page for each search term, tailor it to the customers who will be looking for that product. Then share it on social networks, blog about it and get ready to do some PPC advertising.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    bitronictech, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  9. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This went through my mind 100 times before I realized that every niche could make you rich....yes every niche. The hard part is you need to know a lot about that niche to make a great site for it. You cant just go and make a tech forum, and you dont even know how to install a program. If you look at the niches that are great to start in, than we must talk about gaming, music and the entertaiment niches.
    Gaming has a huge fanbase, if you have some friends into games, you can easily make a forum and/or your own server and make profit with it.

Shole93, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The niche that you should choose is the niche that you are passionate about. Concentrate on HELPING people by providing good content on your site and the money will follow.

kb24, Oct 17, 2013 IP