1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Expert Advice for Google Ad-sense.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Aashok.kr, Oct 13, 2013.

Hello Guy's,

Please help me few expert advice to get ad-sense approved for my website. http://1tourplanners.com. This is 6 month old website but i am not able to get this approved yet.

Regards,
    Ashok

Aashok.kr, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thin affiliate --> not going to get adsense.

Agent000, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  3. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your last post is dated 21st June 2013. You need to write more articles regularly. To start with, write three articles per week, at minimum. Do it consistently. Does your website have just four posts? Write about forty before re-applying. This is because your initial application is already rejected. And continue generating good, original, well SEO'd content.

doktu, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  4. Aashok.kr

Aashok.kr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Could you Help me how i can get this approved. Now...

Aashok.kr, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Its a thin affiliate, so is not going to get approved!!!!! If you want to get it approved you have to make it a useful site.
    Google requires UNIQUE and COMPELLING content. Your site has neither. You need to add UNIQUE and COMPELLING content.

Agent000, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  6. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ashok, I can understand what's your problem not getting approved by adsense that is a general problem of blogger from outside USA. There is not a fixed rule and recipe that any one can strictly fllow to get approved by adsense.
    Most important think you should have to know what Adsense team actually want for approval of website :

If you can look deeply into adsense terms & conditions you will find a summary of that rules :

• Google hate spamming and fraud people and love bloggers or website owners on which their Adword advertisers can believe.
    • Google want people who will stay for long, making Adsense account what does it mean for, not for experiment and joking.
    • You are real people or company not a person who do not want to miss use this awesome resource.
    • If you have ability to follow their terms and condition strictly and exactly.

So even if you are not getting approved after full fill their requirements, dont be frustrated wait for your chance to be approved. Dont waist your time to find out how to get approved, mean while write quality contents, use its alternatives and affiliate service & then apply after some time again Adsense would not ignore you.

ashrafkamal, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  7. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    You will find more info here - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/get-your-adsense-account.2686172/

Also, there is no privacy policy on your blog and your traffic is too low. Try to increase your traffic to at least 100 UV / day.

RKC, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Another load of nonsense. Adsense approval or not has NOTHING to do with traffic.

Agent000, Oct 15, 2013 IP