1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up curl, mysql for php in a server

Discussion in 'PHP' started by kks21199, Oct 11, 2013.

guys i am having trouble here,

http://gghost.tk/install/install.php?step=2

http://godgivens-kks.info/kks/install/

I have installed curl, mysql, mcrypt and ohers but this things show that i have not enabled it to installed it. How do i do it ?

I am using virtualmin control panel

Solved! View solution.
    kks21199, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  2. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked if you have enabled the extensions within your php.ini file? Also you should upload a file to your server with the following code:
    <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
    Code (markup):
    and then go to that url and see what it says in there.

HuggyStudios, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  3. kks21199

kks21199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://gghost.tk/kkks.php

Where should i see it there ?? Please help me

kks21199, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    It seems you're loading ini-files, but there is nothing in the phpinfo-file that says anything about the extensions being loaded - you should have a section in the phpinfo (which basically parses the php.ini-file) named mysql, mysqli and pdo and they should all say "enabled" - so something is not set up as it's supposed to. You either need to talk to your host, or if this is on a managed server (where you're the manager), read up on installing LAMP (or WAMP, if it's on Windows / IIS).

PoPSiCLe, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  5. kks21199

kks21199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's running on CentOS 6.4 with virtualmin. It is a dedicated server and i am only using it

Do you see the info here ?
    http://rhgstudios.godgivens.com/phpinfo.php

6. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Just advice. If you have a dedicated server and you don't know what you are doing, Please do yourself a favour and hire someone to set it up for you. It will save you some headaches in the future. Server has to be secured, especially when you are using free control panel such as webmin. You also can have your php.ini configured and get the software that you might need installed.

sabato, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  7. kks21199

kks21199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually i have learned most of the part and secured it. I am just 14. calm down xD
    But do you know anyone to do the work ? Secure the server ?

@PoPSiCLe Thanks :) WIth your hint i have fixed the files my self.

8. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just trying to help here and the age has nothing to do with it. At the end of the day, It is up to you what you are going to do with your server. :) No i don't know anybody, but i'm sure you can find someone here on DP to do the job. Good luck

sabato, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  9. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Glad you got it fixed. Setting up this kind of server is a great way to learn, but my advice is you should be careful what you put up there, unless it's something that you can afford to lose - simply because there are many pitfalls :) Although, if you DO get hacked, that's also a great way to learn what not to do, if you figure out what happened and how to fix it. Good luck.

PoPSiCLe, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  10. kks21199

kks21199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mine is going to be a public website. Hack it or not, the files will be there publicly open to everyone. A hacker doesn't needs to waste his time hacking my server but he can just sign up and download all of them free