1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by easycontent, Oct 11, 2013.

How to check if my site have low and spammy backlinks, is there any tool through which I can recognize my site's poor backlinks ??? Please guyss help me .

easycontent, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  2. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @easycontent,
    There is lot of tools available in online. before going there
    1) you need to check your Google analytics page . you can find lot of links there where you can get links whether it is spammy or not.
    2) Also check Google webmaster tool if Google send you any error message regarding your SERP position
    I think you may get your exact answer in Google analytics itself. also if you wish to go for other tools you can check these

Online Tools
    1) backlinkwatch
    2) ahrefs
    3) opensiteexplorer
    Just open these sites and type your URL you mak get some sites which you are getting back-links. and Check

Hope this may useful

Regards,
    Roger

rogerbinny, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  3. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked my webmaster tool but I do not get any error message from Google but my site rank goes down recently and I think that I have spammy backlinks problem can you please suggest me some better way to recover from it .

easycontent, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  4. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok now your initial step is take all the back links which is target to your Homepage. Check each link , and if you are found anything which is from irrelevant sites just remove those links

rogerbinny, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  5. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    What type of backlinks are good for a site nofollow or dofollow???

easycontent, Oct 14, 2013 IP