1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2013] Buying Backlinks from Fiverr?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by suprim, Apr 13, 2013.

?

Do you think Fiverr seo Gigs are really helpful For Search rankings ?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I personally don't believe that the links will harm a site, but won't benefit. I don't believe in negative SEO by links, but rather a site gets screwed (whether it's algorithmically - Penguin - or a manual penalty) due to the site owners overall activities (whether they do them directly or outsource).

Links get devalued/ignored, but the lowest value is zero. Links don't do the negativity, but either Penguin or the Manual Penalty does.

I did enough tests with crap links to confirm this. Anyone spending $200 to try to destroy their competitors would be wasting money, they would be better spending it on their site (content, marketing or whatever).

ryan_uk, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  2. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've just spent the last little while reading up on this Penguin update. It seems to me that even the highest ranking SEO sites, forums, blogs, etc. believe that sites get "penalized" as a result of bad (spammy) links. In fact, most of the authors of these sites (SEO experts) recommend hunting down all these bad links and either contating the webmaster to have them removed, or disavow any links you are unable to get removed.

Wow! Is all of this for real? So that would mean competitors can indeed destroy you by buying thousands of spammy links for just a few dollars!
    And if they did, it would be my responsibility to find all these links and try to get them removed. Holy smokes my competitors could keep me very, very busy!!! And how in the world do you "disavow" links. I've been using Webmaster tools for years, and I've never seen any options where you can "disavow" links.

Finally, most of these sites suggest doing all this work and then submitting your site for reconsideration. However, I tried submitting a site for reconsideration in the past and it wouldn't allow me because my site hadn't received any sort of manual action. What would I do then?

jasonvan, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    You only submit a site for reconsideration if their is manual action. This can be checked in Webmaster Tools (explorer it!). If a site is algorithmically demoted then wait for the refresh.

Sites get penalised for spamming activities, the links do not penalise them. There is a slight difference. One test site I have (as part of the test) survived two Penguin updates until it got hit. This means: it was the overall activity of bad links (initially, they were being quietly ignored) triggered it being hit by Penguin. So, if you have a site and don't do any spamming (links or otherwise) and never have, don't worry about what your competitors do to it.

Take WPMU as an example - what it was doing was considered a link scheme by Google and there had been a long participation in it, so Penguin being triggered was accurate.

Removing links is only pointful if the site is hit by a penalty or Penguin. (For the disavow tool, search, it's amazing what you can find quickly using a search engine. You might want to keep up with Google's webmaster blog.)

ryan_uk, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  4. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    It's called Negative SEO.

fgro, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  5. ashjohn10

ashjohn10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do adult sites have an seo if not then can anybody help me which is the best one and if no ..then how can i bring traffic to my website....

ashjohn10, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  6. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I know it's called negative SEO. The question is does it actually work. Can it hurt your site? Can I use it to hurt your site? It seems every single SEO site I read and every single SEO forum I check out is saying the exact same thing: Bad links will hurt your rankings!

But then IT IS POSSIBLE TO HURT YOUR COMPETITORS BY ACQUIRING FOR THEM BAD LINKS. This just seems wrong!!!

I just did a quick domain lookup and noticed I can by "SpamMyFoe.com" Also works as "SpammyFoe.com"

This would be a great new industry since it seems everybody in the SEO business, and everybody who is interested in the SEO business, believes that bad links can hurt your rankings. I can offer services where I create thousands of spammy links (via fiverr) to destroy anyones competitors. They'll end up spending all their time trying to remove all the thousands of spammy links or get Google to disavow them, and therefore won't have any time for writing good content or white hat SEO. Meanwhile you the buyer can focus entirely on your site, knowing you will quickly beat out all your competitors.

I really think this idea could sell. Even if it's not true, people will really believe it!!! Destroy your competitors. Watch them disappear out of Google. Rise to the top and see you all your foes vanish! I will create tens of thousands of of the worst spam links on the worst spammy neigborhoods imaginable, and use the exact same keywords every time. I will point all these links at your competitors. They will never know what hit them!

What do ya think? ;-)
    ps. Of course I'm only kidding.

jasonvan, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  7. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Just one of the many idiotic myths in SEO. You seem overly-obsessed with it (hoping it works, it seems). So either you've paid a lot of money for it to be done or have the idea to.

Frankly, a lot of webmasters "negative SEO" their own sites, so they don't need extra help. (If there is a pattern of building spammy links eventually there is going to be action either algorithmically or manually.)

A fairly decent blog post on it (from the guy's own experience):
    http://kercommunications.com/seo/negative-seo-reality-check/. The final paragraph sums it all up.

ryan_uk, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  8. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    Why should someone go here and there for SEO services, while you can find best SEO experts here at DP ? :)

RKC, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  9. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of pick a seo gig from fiverr. I prefer to hire a well reputed SEO company. I don't think fiverr SEO gigs is helpful for our site because the price they offer to us we received only spam work.

pryidevsblog, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  10. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is useful website but some other time give a not more useful because sometimes i have submit any content or product related discussion so at that time not useful.

SASA Techno, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  11. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if only those services are REALLY worth $5.00 ... Because nothing is FREE, but for FIVE bucks I don't think anybody will make wonders with your website! ;)

patco, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  12. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never spend $ to beat your competitors , sometimes Buying bulk links from Fiverr work Good and increases rankings , so never try to buy links to beat competitors , I think you should work hard on your site , spend 200$ on your site instead of others !

jobsense, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  13. dinnovator

dinnovator Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that 1000's of bull shit links for $5 is bad for greedy guys. If you really want Quality SEO make yourself ready for investment.

dinnovator, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  14. Nanko

Nanko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have not met until now gig that was worth it. I bought some, but mostly I was disappointed.

Nanko, Oct 13, 2013 IP
    XaKePaT likes this.
  15. SpyShifu

SpyShifu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Their are good seller on fiverr, Just look for PR, Link Quality, Days to Complete ( longer is better ), Site Format ( edu. gov or Article ) and you good to go.

SpyShifu, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  16. Nanko

Nanko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is exactly how crappy gigs are made. Saller want you to think that his gig is good. But when you order it is a different story. I did contact 50+ sallers before order and asked them about their gig and moust if them tell you some hiden info that makes the gig crappy. The other dont tell you what is crappy about their gig. Personaly I have not seen a good SOE gig. If you have, please shre it with me on PM.

Nanko, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  17. Musa Abdullah

Musa Abdullah Member

Best Answers:
    so you think you can do quality seo with just $5? it seems impossible to me

Musa Abdullah, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  18. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not only for you it is impossible. All other also thinking the same. I don't know how you expect a quality work in just $5.

pryidevsblog, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  19. NewSeo10

NewSeo10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Is a reality that you can't get your site ranked for only 5$, these are myths. But is complete different story if you buy these SEO services as a part from a strategy for SEO. I buy my SEO services on Seoclerks.com, fairly cheaper and better interface with a good service.

Best regards, greetings. Remember that these are only part from your SEO strategy, you need many factors to get your site ranked.

NewSeo10, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  20. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most fivver SEO gigs are spam and bot generated. I wouldn't use them for SEO.

heredia21, Oct 20, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.