1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website templates for quotes?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Blasko93, Oct 9, 2013.

Hello,

I would like to make a website for quotes, like brainyquote but have little knowledge of html and php. Could someone give me link of some website template for quotes? I have been searching on google but it seems that it's not easy to find this kind of template!

So if anyone knows where I could download this kind of website template please share, I would be very very thankful! Thank you! :)

Blasko93, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  2. dwirch

dwirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for a template (look and feel, more design related), or a full on quotations application (searchable database, most popular authors, etc) ?

If you're looking for a full-on application, look at coding sites like hotscripts or some such. For example, a quick look on hotscripts shows several quotation systems, as well as a multitude of "snippets" for single functions. Here is the link to the category:

http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/quote-display/

dwirch, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  3. Blasko93

Blasko93 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for a template..... a template that could work with any CMS like wordpress, joomla or some other CMS or script! For example I would like my site look like:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/short.html

Please share with me some template like that one, if you know of course! :) Thanks....

Blasko93, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  4. frank712

frank712 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bump..looking for a similar template.. anyone know where i could find one?

frank712, Jul 1, 2017 IP