1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How about my blog?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by tbutterfly, Oct 4, 2013.

www.flie.tk

please review my site. thank you.

tbutterfly, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's crap, just full of copied content..what's the point of it?

malky66, Oct 4, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. tbutterfly

tbutterfly Member

Best Answers:
    I do not just copy from someone else's article, but I insert the website address of the person.

4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alas if you read the TOS and website quality guidelines then your content needs to be original and not copied. No point at all in giving some one a 'credit' for the article. I actually do appreciate what you are trying to do, and as it's a Friday I won't shoot you down in flames. You got the point (A bit) so why not step back, delete the copied stiff and write some original stuff. Your site layout shows me you could do something good if you put your mind to it, you've clearly thought about the layout. Okay it might not be an original template but if you put original content in it could work well. Your English grammar/spelling isn't bad so get to work and do some real content creation. If this was easy everyone would be doing it.
    Work harder young man - take this and malky66 words as an incentive to prove us wrong.

adsenseplr, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  5. tbutterfly

tbutterfly Member

Best Answers:
    wow, nice reply, thanks adsenseplr. okay I'll try to be better anymore.

6. DexLexington

DexLexington Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a somewhat nice website. The domain is hard to understand really and I do not understand the design. There is no key design to it and you should really think about investing on making a new design or buying one. There are many sites to get new designs for your blog that would help your site grow really. Just something to consider.

DexLexington, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  7. tbutterfly

tbutterfly Member

Best Answers:
    new, documo.weebly.com

tbutterfly, Oct 13, 2013 IP