1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense says my Blog Insufficient content , may i know how much content is adsense need ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Liam861013, Sep 29, 2013.

Adsense says my Blog Insufficient content , may i know how much content is adsense need ?

cause some of got got event more text then mine but thay also cant get adsense approve them .

may i know what adsense REALLY NEED to approve us ?

Liam861013, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are no hard and fast rules and Adsense have NO published guidelines with actual numbers. There will be a lot of parrots who will post in this thread and tell you a number, but they have no idea.

What you need is sufficient UNIQUE and COMPELLING content that makes your site a really valuable resource to the user.
    If your content sucks, then there is no amount if content that will make it sufficient.
    If your content is extraordinarily UNIQUE and COMPELLING that is a really valuable contribution to the web, then one post of a few 100 words may be sufficient.

Agent000, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  3. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    Your content must be high quality & original. At least 100+ UV / day. Domain age should be 2 - 3 months old at least. And then try again.

RKC, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Where are you getting that bullshit from? Traffic has NOTHING to do with adsense approval. Domain age has NOTHING to do with adsense approval (unless you are from one of those countries where most of the crap sites are produced from and then the domain age must be >6months).
    You really need to stop spreading bullshit.

5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    other than you being correct about the content the rest of what you have written is incorrect myths!

adsenseplr, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  6. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The reply given by Agent000 is fake and misleading.
    this person has no knowledge of the rules of Adsense

vna1611, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    If its fake, then please tell us all where in the Adsense guidelines there is anything about traffic requirements to get adsnese. Or rather than deal wih rhe topic and facts, you have to spend your time attacking me ... go figure!

You really need to get some help with this problem you have stalking me. You really digging an even bigger hole for yourself.

I see from the reply to the complaint thread that you have a track record of this!!

8. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    This made me laugh, he's one of a the VERY small handful of people on this forum that actually answer threads with the correct information, that fact you disagree with him shows me you are the one that has no knowledge.

GregWR, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  9. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just continue writing content and reapply for adsense. You'll know it is enough once you get approved, and if you feel as though you already have a lot yet you are still not yet being approved, look through the alternatives then choose the best one

Don't just chase after adsense if it really wants to get away from you

Holyhero, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  10. privatefox

privatefox Member

Best Answers:
    Build a site you're proud of. Write a few good, high-quality articles; spend some time writing them. Pick out a theme or website design that looks good, put the effort into building a site so that you yourself would want to visit. The best websites are those that create value--make sure you have something to show anyone before submitting for Adsense approval. When your site is ready to be posted on a forum like this one, or emailed to your friends with a message like "Check out this website I built," then it's probably ready. Seeing that most brand new sites only make a few cents anyways, there's really no rush. Spend some time making an interesting site with really good content. When you're proud of the site, it will show, and Google will likely see the value in placing ads on it. Hope this helps.

privatefox, Oct 3, 2013 IP