1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Full-Time Writers for Android, Apple and Windows Niche Blogs.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Padalda, Sep 24, 2013.

Hello,

I'm looking to hire Full-Time News writers for my 3 blogs which are based on Android, Apple & Windows niches.

If you can write tips and tutorials too on the same niches, then just notify in your PM.

Writers must be regular and able to deliver the articles within maximum 2 hours, after I assign you topics.

News writers will be - $1 / 100 words.

Payment for tutorial writers will be decided on Chat !

Payment will be made weekly. For the first few days, I can pay for your daily work who are afraid of being not paid for their work.

Writer must be available online on GTalk! or Skype!, so that I can assign you topics immediately after there are fresh news around.

* And yes, those writers who don't like my thread, stay away from this. If you do, then I'll have to report them to Mods.

Thanking You,
    Padalda

Padalda, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Considering one of your previous threads here, I anticipate you have gone mute for good, and I will not receive my $23 for 2 hrs worth of work.
    I thank DP writers who teach newcomers how to prevent major scams by dividing 'bulk' orders into small packs. If it were not for their advice, this OP here would have owed me a substantial amount.
    I suggest moderators take action against Padalda. He had stolen work before, and yet, continues operating on DP as if nothing happened.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    Vlasic, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  3. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The user is banned and can't receive or respond to PM's, (I'm not sure if a banned user can still read threads, but just in case he/she can and collects applicants contact details from posts in the thread), the thread should be locked or removed.

TextServices, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    Vlasic likes this.
  4. Graphicsfx

Graphicsfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Besides, a 2 hour TAT is absolutely insane.

Graphicsfx, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  5. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep. He wanted articles asap after he had assigned the topics. It did ring the bell, so I did not take much work to see how he pays.

Vlasic, Sep 28, 2013 IP