1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thank You David Moyes

Discussion in 'Sports' started by werliyu, Sep 28, 2013.

Manchester United is getting even better day by day. After a humiliating defeat at Etihad, once again Moyes lead his team to a Glorious Defeat at Old Trafford.

There is no excuse for these poor performance since he hasn't making any drastic change to the team and their tactical aspect.

This is a very very unacceptable results. Beaten by West Brom? This will be a very tough season for United. I think they will struggle to stay on the top 6!

werliyu, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    A dark day for Man Utd. I still feel that things will be turned around, but rather due to the players than average quality Moyes. But yes, top six. If they're lucky. More like top eight.

I was sad for Tottenham (not that I am a fan, just seemed to be the better team).

ryan_uk, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    werliyu likes this.
  3. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, their players play poorly in last 2 PL games. I hope they will not relegated this season. Haha

Spurs is a serious contender for top 4 finish this season. They got the best teams in PL right now beside City.
    Moyes should bought in Ozil.

werliyu, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  4. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    I am sure the players feel relegated. At least they should feel ashamed of themselves. Highly (over) paid celebrities and were humiliated by a motivated team.

Swansea vs Arsenal on one of the big screens at work (we have four projector screens and they go unused, except for football lol). I can't say that I am particularly impressed with Arsenal's performance so far either.

ryan_uk, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  5. werliyu

Best Answers:
    Lol.. You only use the projectors to watch football? I think Ozil is the main driven force in impressive Gunners Performance so far.

werliyu, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Yes. I believe a few years ago they were used for something work related.

A missed opportunity by Giroud. To be honest, I prefer the Gunners of old. (The days of Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, David Seaman, etc.) Football in general from those days was better (in my view).

I'll have a drink to Moyes tonight and the awesome job he has done so far. lol

ryan_uk, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    werliyu likes this.
  7. werliyu

Best Answers:
    Your right. Now, football is about Money. There is no beauty in the game anymore. What's left are oil and dollars.

werliyu, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'll bet £5000 Alex Ferguson is crying into his whiskey tonight:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    lol...I'll drink to that

malky66, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and werliyu like this.
  9. werliyu

Best Answers:
    Haha.. What will Glazers do?
    Probably they will be crying out too because if United can't finish strongly this season or win any trophies, they don't get enough money..

werliyu, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's how sport goes you can't expect the same team to dominate every year. Also, the coach makes a bigger difference than you probably give credit for.

dcristo, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    werliyu likes this.
  11. fireworks-styles

fireworks-styles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still looking bleak for Man Utd - can they improve or will they have to sack the coach?

fireworks-styles, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  12. werliyu

Best Answers:
    Moyes can't attract big players. Nobody knows him. That's why Ronaldo sign a new deal with Real Madrid, because of Moyes.

werliyu, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  13. WillmingtonW

WillmingtonW Active Member

Best Answers:
    ah come on lets not get carried away. I don't think Man U have any chance of the league this year and will struggle for a while until they adjust under Moyes. Still obviously a dangerous team in cups though for now, even in champions league. I know they lost to West Brom but don't forget they've just got a draw against Arsenal and don't forget United's impressive win over Swansea on opening day.

WillmingtonW, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  14. Winston808

Winston808 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't forget it took Ferguson about 5 years to get established and people wanted him out early on. That said Fergie had already won trophies before he arrived.

Winston808, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  15. WillmingtonW

Best Answers:
    Exactly he was probably very close to getting sacked at the beginning! Getting a really good creative midfielder in is really important for him though, hopefully in January.

WillmingtonW, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  16. Makeda

Makeda Peon

Best Answers:
    As a Liverpool fan I should be happy that Moyes is somewhat stumbling from game to game trying to pick up form... but to be honest, I think Man Utd fans just need to give him time. Football fans are often a bit too quick to press the panic button when a new man comes in and as mentioned earlier in the thread, it took Fergie a good few years to show signs of becoming the manager we all remember.

One thing United definitely need to address though is Kagawa... for what it's worth I think he's your best MF by a long shot, he just cant get a consistent run in the team and if i'm honest, your team without him look a lot weaker.

Makeda, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  17. WillmingtonW

Best Answers:
    @Makeda I agree he's a great player who isn't getting utilized enough. The only problem with that though is when Van Persie is fit, Rooney drops back and takes Kagawa's natural position.

WillmingtonW, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  18. Makeda

Makeda Peon

Best Answers:
    @WillmingtonW That's a valid point but I think if Moyes was to maybe try something like below, then depending on your personel and of course the opposition, it might work out well for both players to play in that AMF / Number 10 role slightly behind RVP.

4-1-2-2-1

Standard Back 4
    DMF
    Wing Wing
    Kagawa Rooney
    RVP

Makeda, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  19. WillmingtonW

Best Answers:
    @Makeda Yeah I'd go with that. Sounds good in theory especially as it masks the fact we at united are desperate for a creative mid, well thought through. A slightly different option for maximum width could be 4-5-1 and in centre of midfield play one DMF and play Rooney and Kagawa as attacking mids.

WillmingtonW, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  20. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I think, team manchester united have to make strategy new game to loose from defeat for defeat.

Owl Writer, Dec 11, 2013 IP