1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to work with the keyword which is not ranked in any of Google's Page?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rogerbinny, Sep 26, 2013.

Hi,
    I need some quick tips how to start up with the Keyword which is not any rank till now in Google.
    How to start from there Blog Comments or Forum Participation using signatures or any Link request methods? Give some ideas

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Roger

rogerbinny, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. brudawson

brudawson Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to rank into search engine with a keyword. First you should done on-page optimization you're web-page with relevant keyword search. Keyword relevancy is also important factor into, which effect your visitor & lead conversion. Use your keyword into your webpage title & description. Start you off-page optimization with right seo strategy. For more info about seo optimization you can visit keyword research

brudawson, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. sanjaysingh183

sanjaysingh183 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello yes you are right brudawson as you mention above after add you keyword in Meta tag you cab start Offpage work. like Social bookmasking,directory submission, link buiding for you webiste for that keyword.

sanjaysingh183, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    When you want to rank a keyword, remember not to overuse the same keyword as it's not natural which could result to your rankings suffering. Like brudawson said start your off-page optimization with right seo strategy.

MikeBuyco, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. irfan.nezami

irfan.nezami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first work on Url Submission on Search Engine . Then Optimize your website According to Google guidelines.

irfan.nezami, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. amb1235

amb1235 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why my site is not showing in google search but it is indexed tell me why?

amb1235, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  7. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use almost all the methods of link building, they are effective if you use quality and relevant websites..... build natural links.

alex06295, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  8. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @alex06295 natural links means how can i get it ?

rogerbinny, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  9. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Produce amazing content, promote the post, other site owners will link to it naturally because it compliments what they are trying to put across on their own site.

jamesbrands, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  10. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    @jamesbrands thanks i got it

rogerbinny, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  11. businessmindset

businessmindset Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Roger!

Great question.

Well, if I wanted to rank a keyword from scratch that is not ranked at all, I would do the following:

• Check the keywords monthly searches and its competition (aka typing the keyword in google and do competition analysis for the top 4 sites)
    If the first 4 sites have Page Rank over 3, and Page Authority/Domain Authority over 50 and also seem to have been actively doing seo (you can check this by looking at their backlinks in majesticseo.com free tool and specifically by looking at their backlinks anchor texts. You can understand if there is seo work behind :) ), I would find another keyword to target. Moreover, I would search for a long tail keyword phrase (much less competitive and more targeted) that people are looking to find answers for and I would create a new page or post, addressing exactly the user's intent concerning my target long-tail keyword phrase.

• I would do basic on-page optimization (not over-optimization) like the keyword in the title, description and H1 Heading
    • I would upload the new page/post on my site and share it on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin using my target long-tail keyword in the status updates and highlighting it with the appropriate hashtags and formatting options, i.e making it "bold" on Google+ with *your status update with your new post link*
    • I would manually search on Google for relevant blog posts and niche sites to comment on and add to the conversation by sharing information from my new post which is of undeniable value to the reader that searches. I d put my new post/page link in the URL field
    • I would create a video with 10 slides stating the basic points and upload it on Youtube applying similar optimization for my targeting keyword phrase. I would then share that video on social media the same way I did with the new post, with optimized descriptions
    • Then I would create a PPT, optimize it and upload it on Slideshare and share it again optimized on social media
    • I would do the same exact thing with a PDF (you can use a firefox addon named "print friendly). I would create a PDF out of my new page/post and upload it on Scribd.com document site, optimized and share it away! This method is called "content-leverage" and gives you plenty opportunities to be found for your desired keyword
    • I would make sure I link back to my website's new post URL from all these web properties

VOILA!

Enjoy your new referral traffic and seo rankings if you share a bad ass new article :)

businessmindset, Nov 12, 2013 IP