1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 3 high potential money making websites- PLR, CPA, Niche blog-Really cheap- Business in a box

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BusinessMaker, Jul 9, 2013.

SocialFollowersEngine.com ($50)

What are you bidding on?

You are bidding on SocialFollowersEngine a fans/followers/views/+1 reseller website. There are practically no other sites that offer ALL 4 of these services so this unique site has massive potential. This site is hosted on a Wordpress blog so making changes is super easy.

Everything including the payment form is already set up. Simply add your Paypal address and start getting paid right away.

Why is this business model so profitable?

You are going be a fans/followers/views/+s reseller. Meaning clients will order fans/followers/views/+s from you and you simply forward their order to the supplier (provider) who will take deliver their order. Super simple and low time investment.

Social Media is a extremely hot niche right now and an amazing opportunity to claim your portion of the profits. Every business nowadays is rushing to set up their Facebook/Twitter/Youtube campaigns because of all the attention social media marketing has been getting lately. Fan reseller websites are a GOLDEN opportunity for you.

The cool thing is… you don't really have to do much besides answering questions via emails and updating your clients on their order statuses.

This is an PROVEN business model, excellent for newbies who are just getting started with making money online! I used be really envious of people who could actually make a decent amount of money online. I tried everything from affiliate marketing to SEO to adsense, and PPC- and hardly ever any results. I now realize these methods CAN make you money, but they do require a LOT of knowledge and experience (trial and error) before you actually start earning money.

I only actually started actually making money online when I started reselling fans on my old site. I fell in love with this business model because after a while you start getting repeat clients after a few weeks, so it's less work for more profits! This is because a lot of people who need fans/followers/views/1+s from you are social media marketing anagers with multiple clients.

What Kind of Profits Will You Make?

Popular Packages Price Examples:
    1,000 Facebook Fans
    Provider Charge: $40
    Your Sale Price: $89
    Your Profit: $49!

1,000 Twitter Followers
    Provider Charge: $30
    Your Sale Price: $69
    Your Profit: $39!

100 +1s
    Provider Charge: $10
    Your Sale Price: $30
    Your Profit: $20!

These are the most popular packages that new clients will order. Of course you can price them how ever much you want, but I've tested various prices and have found these pretty effective. Once your clients order through you and trust you, they'll start ordering the bigger packages.. and that's when your profits start rolling in on autopilot

The time you put in this business pretty much determines how much you make. If you take it seriously, I guarantee you can this business to a $2000/month business in 2 months.

While this site is pretty new, I have previously built fan reseller websites and have had success with them starting from scratch. I love this business model because you can get clients IMMEDIATELY and taking orders right away.

Why Should You Buy “SocialFollowersEngine”?

Great domain name
    "Business in a box" - everything is all set up for you to take ownership of and start earning money
    Offers not just fans but followers, +1s, and video views as well... no other site offers all of these!
    Offers special package deals that increase your customer's order size
    I actually have lots of experience in this industry and will give you advice that will save you TONS of time, money and frustration than if you bought some other random fan reseller site just cause it has lots of BIN bonuses
    There a lot of fan/follower/+1s/views reseller websites on Flippa, but none that combines ALL FOUR types of social media! My old website sold mainly fans, but I always got asked about YouTube views. Social Followers Engine allows you to provide your customers with all 4 types of services simultaneously, as well as give discounts for package deals (and I guarantee clients will ask for them).
    This way, they wont have to get their fans from one site, followers from another, Youtube views from yet another, so they'll be more likely to use your service.

What The Winner Will Get:

-Premium domain name SocialFollowersEngine.com
    -Fast domain transfer
    -Complete files, graphics, and content on the SocialFollowersEngine website
    -List of reliable suppliers’ info and pricing
    -Free website transfer to your hosting account
    -20+ page, comprehensive pdf guide to running a reseller business (no other auction is -going to offer you this)
    -A year day full support and consultation for any questions you may have about the site

Mobile Disaster- $50

A little about the site:

The way we were building the blog, are a little different. 2 years ago I thought that it might be a good idea to build a site that will not depend on Google ranking measurements. So we built blog that will receive most of his traffic from Youtube and several others Referral sites. At the beginning it was hard because I had to do everything manually, creating videos, uploading them to youtube, writing articles etc…

With time I paid to create special add-ons to the site that will help maintaining everything. Now we have few scripts and plugins that upload videos with one click of a mouse. What I didn’t put on my site to additionally increase income is Google ads and that can be done by a new seller. I attached multiple sources of proof on other websites that I have. I attached some traffic and earning proofs that will show you earnings and traffic that this site can have with a little of work.

What are the costs to maintain the site?

Basically nothing, since I am using basic hostgator $10 a month hosting, this is the only thing that you will have to pay after acquiring the site. The domain is hosted at godaddy so the transfer will be very fast and easy.

How much time to maintain this site?

To get to some honest earnings from around $100 to $800 a month it can take you up to month of work with around few hours a week using special plugin that we developed. After that the site will run basically on autopilot you just have to upload few videos a week and add new offers if there is any. Other than that there is no any special work that has to be done on this website.

What will you receive?

Premium domain name MobileDisaster.com
    Free Domain name transfer to your Godaddy account
    Free Hosting/Files transfer to any hosting company done personally by me.
    Complete Graphics on the site
    PDF Guide that will walk you trough a process to run this business
    Skype support for life, every time you need something you can contact me.
    Preinstalled and completely set up Plugin that will help you add videos to youtube if you decide to (upload 13 videos in one second)
    Wordpress theme package- contains more than 1200 wordpress themes.. More than 50 themes are premium.. This package is a bonus if you decide to buy the site..

DatingMastered-
    $40
    This blog is a great opportunity for you guys that are experienced in the dating industry and know how to make money in this field. BUT, it's also a great opportunity to get into the dating world for you guys that are looking to make the move.Website:-Built on Wordpress platform-High quality design blog-Unique header design-Website can easily be customized through the admin panel-Clean and easy layout to keep your visitors engaged for hours!-100% automated - Perfect for beginners
    Design:Website is designed to attract visitors to the site and keep them entertained for hours. This site has it's own unique header design and color layout to match the theme of the nich! This in turns will not only make the site stands out from the crowd, but will also increase the value of the site over time.
    Content:Website is preloaded with 100 high quality articles. All articles are already on the site. Each article have high paying keywords to get the highest pay per click on Adsense.
    Domain:Domain is registered at Godaddy for 1 year. We will push the domain free of charge to your Godaddy account.
    Hosting:Website is currently hosted on our main server. After payment, we will either send you the website files with instructions to setup the file yourself or you can email us your hosting information and we will set it up for you free of charge.
    Bonus for buying this blog: -Twitter page with 2000 followers-50 extra articles added on site-Hosting for a year for free..
    Happy bidding.

All questions send me by PM, and please don’t bid if you aren’t serious about buying.

Here are some earning proofs that I made with site similar to Mobile Disaster (with the plugin that I give for free):

Earning stats 2.jpg Earning stats 1.jpg

BusinessMaker, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I give a big bonus if you decide to buy 2 or all 3 sites and it is a month of free web designing any of your sites...

BusinessMaker, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  3. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mobile Disaster.

Ditch the money-making plugin, give me 10 high quality current (and relevant) articles posted and I'll go $60.

Dave Goehst, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  4. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Deal..

BusinessMaker, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  5. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All three sites are on sale now. Previous bids are canceled cause bidders didn't want to close the deal.

Have a nice bidding all.

BusinessMaker, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is mobiledisaster.com's content 110% unique?

Dave Goehst, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  7. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is 0% unique since it shouldn't be unique. It doesn't depends and doesn't need organic traffic from Search Engines cause it is CPA site developed for a method where the main traffic source is refferal through Youtube. Making a simple Movie Maker videos and uploading them on YouTube, you can easily get 20k-30k unique visitors a month.

BusinessMaker, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  8. yayo

yayo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    hello, i've checked mobile disaster and it doesn't seem working some DNS issue on domain.
    is it still available? and what are the other deals you have to offer i am interested in buying websites.

yayo, Dec 31, 2015 IP