1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sell DOMAINS - HOSTING - SSL 100% Automated

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Zoti Media Group, Sep 25, 2013.

This Is A No Reserve Auction Starting At $10, For Three Days Only - First Bid Can Win

BungyHost.com is a full scale domain registration start-up. Our main target market is domain investors who register domains on a regular basis. The Domain Registration market is one of the most profitable markets to be in.

BungyHost.com is a great domain registration startup that is FULLY AUTOMATED. With a little promotion this site could be selling domains, hosting or ssl every day and making the new owner a nice income.

If your looking to Run A Profitable Business Which Is 100% Outsourced - No Experience Needed - Newbie Friendly then this is for You.

The demand for domains is getting stronger every day.
    Over 90,000 Domains Get Registered Daily.

You can set the domain prices so the profit is all yours.
    Site users an affiliate thru cnames but you can costumize as you want. You are the owner. No hosting needed.
    Domain registered at Domain.com in year 2011.

Ill make the site to work on your affiliate and will explain everything.

Zoti Media Group, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. .3rok3n

.3rok3n Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I may not be interested in the domain, but can you help me setup the site on one of my domain. also include your asking price.

Thanks

.3rok3n, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. SystemOAD

SystemOAD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    As this is running from netearthone.com are you also giving your reseller account with the domain? If so what level is the account on?

SystemOAD, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Its not running from netearthone.com. I use other affiliate. Yes i will setup it in every domain you want. If you want to setup ill need the domain control panel login informations so i can add the redirects and cnames.

Am getting to much pm about how will i earn or how it works.
    Here how it works:
    The customer places an order. The payment comes directly to your paypal or creditcard or other payment options are included.
    After that you get an invice from the affiliate site that once customer have paid for an domain. You should pay the invoice to the affiliate and the domain will be registered.
    Example: The normal domain price is $5.49 you can add price of $9.99 thats means the customer send the money to your paypal ($9.99) and you pay the domain to the affiliate only $5.49. Thats a profit of $4 from only one domain!
    NO CPANEL NEEDED. NO WHMCS NEEDED. NOTHING!!! ITS 100% AUTOMATED!!!
    THE BEST THING IS THAT THERE IS AN AFFILIATE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. They can create an account thru yoursite and they get the same template and rights and they resell at your prices.
    Example. The normal domain price is $5.49 you set the price for the customers $9.99 and for partners only $8.99. Everytime the users sells a domain you will get $3 from every sale he made.
    It's amazing affiliate. If you promote it there is a BIG POTENTIAL to earn.
    Happy bidding. Bid with confidence there is nothing to louse!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Zoti Media Group, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. Fakher

Fakher Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    No offense, but I am sorry guys, this simple reseller account account from http://www.resellerclub.com/ to sell domains, hosting and SSL Certificates.

There are many hosts who will give this to you for free with their reseller accounts :)

ok I removed my link out of it... is it ok now :)
    My friend, now this might not be directly from ResellerClub but of course the services are provided by them as they are the primary owner of this.
    Now I can see
    You got an account from someone.
    Creating resellers under you (As you can can create as many reseller accounts as you want under you) and
    selling the accounts over here after pointing them to a domain name.

Do you think this $50 is fair price for this account? where you might have spent $10 that are just for the domain it self.....
    I am in hosting and domains since 2008 and since them I am direct reseller of www.resellerclub.com :) So I a bit about their services :)

Fakher, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. Fakher

Fakher Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Lolzz which original affiliate ? can you please tell me who is the domain registrar for these domains?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    Fakher, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  7. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    You can setup the price as much as you want. You only pay the price above.
    Here are the promotions:
    TldsPromo PriceMax Promo Registration Year(s)
    .pw$ 3.841
    .biz$ 3.291
    .org$ 6.041
    .asia$ 3.841
    .co$ 10.991
    .net$ 5.491
    .in$ 3.291
    .co.in$ 3.291
    .net.in$ 3.291
    .org.in$ 3.291
    .gen.in$ 3.291
    .firm.in$ 3.291
    .ind.in$ 3.291
    .in.net$ 3.29

8. Fakher

Fakher Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You still didn't answer my question, if this is not reseller or a sub-reseller account from ResellerClub then who is the registrar for your domains?

and how come these tow domains looks the same
    http://bungyhost.com/
    http://domain.xlxhost.net/

Also guys in response to these posts from me, OP has posted his own written review about our service on his own website ..... :p
    External Link to his website
    http://www.webhosting-market.com/scam-hosts/4379-xlxhost-net-review-scam-proof-inside.html

So if you still want to do business with this person. You are open to try after all its your money :)

One last touch ...
    Have a look what ResellerClub support said about this domain :D :D
    http://s18.postimg.org/xi6b7klmg/bungyhost.jpg

Now you know what I was talking about...
    So now use your own head. :) Best of luck to all bidders now...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    Fakher, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Arick unirow like this.
  9. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    As i told you in prv i will never sell you something and never explain you something and never will reply to your threads couse you are so negative user here. Please do not promote links in my thread. The winner will get the ste installed and everything will be explained.

loool. Hey man how they can confirm something like that. As i said i never used in my life resellerclub. Anyway if you want to trust this np. Anyway if i was a resell or resellclub than the package that am offering costs $499. Do you thing ill give it for no reserve here? Do not post bullshit in my thread please. Live a place fo something clever.

10. PardyCo

PardyCo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Just so you know, Reseller club is NOT the primary owner of this.
    The software reseller club is using is LOGIC BOXES which MANY other host's use. A lot of icann credited registrars use logic boxes and its a shame because logic boxes has become known as a reseller club's software. And just because one person is using it does not mean its a reseller.

Netearth one as someone else in this thread has mentioned. They also use it, and they are not a reseller. They are an official icann domain registrar.

Logic boxes is a popular software for many icann registrars who wish to make things much easier.

I can still see where you are coming from though. This is is a reseller but from where is unknown exactly.

PardyCo, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  11. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Great explained. Of course is an reseller couse i do not have own domain regisrar like icann. The issue is that am not reseller from resellerclub and they claim that i am.

Zoti Media Group, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  12. calcalmx123

calcalmx123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Please can you tell me how much a .com and .co.uk cost to you? and what's the deal with the hosting? do you pay for a resellers account and sell your own hosting or it it like the domains?

calcalmx123, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  13. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    co.uk not suported at the moment.
    You can now avail .COM domains at unbeatable prices of only $8.49. This incredible promotion starts on 1st October and is valid until 31st October, 2013.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    Zoti Media Group, Sep 27, 2013 IP