1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Google know / find out about a 2nd Adsense account?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Sean101, Sep 26, 2013.

Quite a while ago I had a Google AdSense account which got banned / suspended due to me breaking the rules and/or the terms & conditions. I don't really know what I did, but anyways, my question is: Do you think if I created a second AdSense account, Google would find out about it either straight away or in future? I don't want to go ahead and create the second account, add all my ads everywhere on my website, build up some earnings and then lose it all because I get suspended again.

Sean101, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. sapb

sapb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most certainly will. that is illegal. Only legal option for you is a business account. for that too address and person to contact must be different.

getting approved and remaining there has got much more tougher. applying with same website might also not be a good idea.

sapb, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your sites banned not just the ads! How dumb do you think they are????

adsenseplr, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it is different website, will use different email, I have a new house since then so its a new address, new post code, new IP Address, the only thing that will be the same is many name and date of birth. I wanting to know if they have any other software, spiders, scripts, etc.. that o further into thing and may catch me out? Because I would rather just not get started again with them if I they will eventually still ban me again.

At what point did I say they were dumb?
    Also, the website that the ads where on years ago when I got banned isn't the website I have now.

Sean101, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah! Its just you made it very much sound like you were adding the ads on to your website that you had when banned, you didn't say it was a new site. Typically most people asking the question on here are wanting to get a new account and add the code to a banned site. So it wasn't a wild assumption I had made. I stand corrected. Your main problem is that you are still breaking the terms of the legal agreement you first signed up to which says you can't re-apply once banned. It doesn't matter how you go about getting around it you are still breaking that legal agreement, which strictly speaking is then intent to defraud. Sounds harsh but that's what it is. The chances of you being caught are slim with all the changes you mention, but you will need to use a different bank account and possibly a different SSN if they take that down in your country when you apply.
    You are obviously at some risk if caught.

adsenseplr, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, no worries :p
    I understand what your saying, and it doesn't look like ill be getting another AdSense account then, ha. :p
    Im thinking then, maybe get a friend to sign up completely independently from me with all his details, etc.. and then just get the code and put it on my website. Tell him to check the balance regularly, etc.. and give him a % of it :p This will no doubt be not allowed, but might be less suspicious.

Sean101, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  7. kantus

kantus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google knows much more than just what your 2nd adsense account might be.

kantus, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  8. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?

Sean101, Sep 26, 2013 IP