1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User333 is a SCAMMER - Selling links on Faked PR7 - cabf.org

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by evershawn, Sep 20, 2013.

[​IMG]

Hopefully this guy will be banned soon, as I have reported him to DP - BUT:

Just in case anyone has purchased a link on cabf.org, get your money back, file a reversal or do what you have to do. This site is a scam. It has faked Page Rank from http://www.thebalancedmind.org/ - Very amateur and poor job of hiding it too.

Just adding this for those who are not familiar with how these scammers pull this off:

Let's break this down, so you can clearly see this guy is a scam artist.

Why don't we go here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://cabf.org

Since you likely don't know what this tool is User333, this is a snapshot taken of your site throughout time. More specifically let's reference the date Feb 7th, 2013, if you click on that, you can clearly see you were doing a 301 re-direct on the domain cabf.org over to the site www.thebalancedmind.org. So you basically as soon as you get a Google toolbar update, you pull off that redirect and go around trying to sell links on this site claiming it is a premium high quality / high google PR website.

Bad news for customers is that they are actually buying a link on a site with no link juice in Google and gaining zero benefit. This is a very old scam and you do not even do it well.

Would love you hear how you defend yourself now from the clear direct evidence presented.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    evershawn, Sep 20, 2013 IP
    YesThatsMe likes this.
  2. 10thWonder

10thWonder Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explanation of how this type of scam works.

10thWonder, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  3. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for exposing domain publicly. Very SEO professional )

The guy clearly knows how to fake PR, let's all learn from him. I never new that shit.

The site existed for 13 years and was main site, than it was decided to move to new domain that why mentioned redirect was made, when the site completely moved, domain was auction sold. And new site was build on it.
    There is no any redirects present. All the tools clearly shows real PR http://www.checkpagerank.net
    It have good backlink profile and proper juice flowing. Trust flow is 22 which shows that it having real clicks from seed domains.

You clearly a paranoid trigger happy sad pussy who doesn't know how to check domains. Capture322.JPG Capture221.JPG

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    User333, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  4. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    New domain, that's a laugh. The site http://www.thebalancedmind.org still exists and has a REAL PR7, which is what you tried to fake from. Those stats are based on a cached toolbar update like most external page rank tools are (which I'm sure you know and also use to manipulate scam sales with). If you check backlinks for real you'll see they're washed and don't exist which is typical for a faked PR site. Anyone with any real knowledge can easily spot this as a fake very quickly.

Your statements contradict what is clearly shown in archive.org and archive.org does not lie.

5. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Read the statement above. And take a pill. I don't know what you talking about, I have no knowledge of the tricks you use and talking about. This is organic process of domain life. I have very little interest in your scam theories, but I'm sure you will find a lot of scam oriented users here who willing to dig your nonsense.

And for real I just published two images of existing backlinks which clearly states its existence.

Some people like you just come here to waste others time talking how smart they are and proving their stupid point. But no one interested, get a life.

And yes this http://www.thebalancedmind.org/ was the new domain where the previous site moved to. You simply didn't learn anything in 15 years. Spend more time in archive and learn about sites life and migration.

And ones again this PR7 is not fake, check it here http://www.checkpagerank.net/

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    User333, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  6. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey idiot... there's undeniable proof that both sites existed, there was a redirect going on pointing at thebalancedmind.org and then taken off. This is typically what is done to spoof PR.

I have reviewed your so called 'backlinks' and you don't have anything that stacks up to a PR7. This site is a rip off of that site, clearly.

Keep trying to bullshit us all you want but you're clearcut scam artist. What you say makes zero sense for what's taken place.

I can spoof PR that will check out on checkpagerank too, as I've already said, it just reflects whats cached in the Google toolbar.

Your lame scams may work on some but I am familiar with that it takes to make PR7 and your shitty little site doesn't even come close, that combined with the evidence of a redirect makes it blatant that the PR was faked... stop blowing smoke already.

7. davidness

davidness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Evershawn, the site is legit and your in the wrong here. Look up the backlinks. You can spot people running fake pr scams a mile away when you just run the site through majestic or ahrefs and the site has zero backlinks.

This site has a lot of high quality backlinks, maybe not to fully support the PR7, but who really knows what any PR is since they haven't updated it in 6-7 months.

davidness, Sep 20, 2013 IP
    User333 likes this.
  8. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Nope the PR7 is what's faked here. Not saying that the site has ZERO backlinks, what I'm stating is exactly what is evident and I can prove:

1) The site was 301'd to the domain I've pointed out during the last Google Toolbar update, which happens to be an HQ PR 7, thus giving this domain a passover page rank.

2) This site has gained some backlinks since they pulled the 301 off but no where near PR7 level, not even in the near vicinity.

It's a common tactic to try to not be completely obvious. A fresh pull off of 301 would have zero backlinks but this isn't fresh. They've gotten a few links since but it certainly doesn't equal PR7 level. Go take a look at the site they were forwarding to and compare to this one. It's apples and oranges. It's clear they faked the PR and then did a tiny bit of link building to try to make it look legit...

9. davidness

Best Answers:
    Did you check the site's backlinks on Majestic?Did you check the sites archive history that the backlinks are on? Did you look through each of those sites? The first couple ones I checked the links to cabf were there a long time ago.

It's legit.

10. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm not disputing that there are links to cabf, what I'm saying is that there was a 301 during the last Google toolbar update to a PR7 site (archive.org shows this clearly) and this site does not have PR7 caliber juice going in to it therefore has a false toolbar PR based on the site I've referenced. Go look at that sites links and see the authority it takes to achieve PR7. cabf is reflecting that sites PR based on the redirect that was in place during the last toolbar update, I have no doubt what so ever.

11. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    No man, let me break it down for you. I buy a lot of links so I've had every trick in the book pulled on me.

Basically what he did is like this:

He has a site with a moderate amount of backlinks. It's nothing special but it's got some visible links. He decides I can't make money with this site at this PR so I guess I'll spoof a PR. So you 301 re-direct to another site like the one he did and Google interprets that as the same site and credits the URL being re-directed as the same domain and stamps the same PR on it if it's still being redirected during a toolbar update.

So you quickly redirect for a toolbar update and then pull it off after the PR lands. You still have your original backlinks in place and now you show up as a PR7. It's very simple man forget about all of the evidence I've shown that the site was redirecting in Feb: Domain Authority: 45 simply cannot be PR7, not possible.

Have a look: https://ahrefs.com/site-explorer/overview/subdomains/cabf.org

See how the links magically fall off right after he pulls the re-direct off? Ya, there are links to cabf.org but it sure as hell is not a PR7, that part was faked.

12. davidness

Best Answers:
    except he didn't own it in Feb....he just took ownership in July http://i.imgur.com/6hvBBuR.png you can see it was in pending delete.

Edit he took control on 08-24-2013

13. davidness

Best Answers:
  14. davidness

Best Answers:
    You probably should ask that this thread gets deleted. You are wrong. This guy didn't spoof anything. Is it really a PR7? who the fuck knows since they haven't updated the PR in 7 months. Any link you buy now is not displaying the actual PR but what the PR was when they updated.

15. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Look man, I don't know if he's the one who did it, I don't have a video record of who was actually doing it when it took place. All I know is that he's the one trying to sell me a bullshit link and he's the one claiming that the PR is real and legit and that I need to "learn SEO".

That's just like saying: "I didn't know the car was stolen officer, some guy just sold it to me for 5 bucks and he didn't have the title". He's responsible for what he's selling links on. I don't even want to try to understand what's suppose to have happened with ownership or how the site has been passed around / washed / or what's gone on with that fraudulent piece of garbage. I know the PR was faked, there's clear evidence of it and that's all that matters.

evershawn, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  16. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can pass inner page PR... How do you not know that if you're trying defend the guy so hard acting like you're an expert on this?

If I 301 my main URL to another sites page that is PR7 it will pass PR7 from the page that I've 301'd to.

I'd just pass some inner pages to other inner pages to make it look legit. Actually the fact that only two other pages have any PR makes it look even more suspect. Like a weak attempt at covering some tracks, thanks for pointing that out.

A real article based PR7 would have so much PR to spread from reciprocal linking that you'd have hundreds of ranked inner pages. PR7 has a lot of juice to dilute.

So far you're the only one that keeps trying to defend this guy. Everyone else I've spoke with pretty much concurs that this PR is fake as shit and it's obvious that it was intended to be faked. Must be a friend of yours.

17. davidness

Best Answers:
    So a spoofed PR will pass page rank to inner pages....interesting lol

Want to see some fake PRs from this guy avien_death

weareonyourside.ca 6 Loan/Finance/Assurance
    collegiate2012.ca 6 Fashion/Shopping
    greenjobgateway.ca 6 Travel
    greenjobsgateway.ca 6 Real Estate
    pleyer.ca 6 Fashion/Shopping
    talkingaboutjobs.ca 6 Loan/Finance/Assurance
    db-markets.in 6 Home/Garden

http://i.imgur.com/5PE1Kcf.png

Now that's a scammer. Make sure to make a post about him.

And no, I do not know the the guy, I just know where he got the domain from. And Bring in these other people that agree the domain's PR is spoofed so they can make fools of themselves.

davidness, Sep 21, 2013 IP
    User333 likes this.
  18. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Again, ignoring the evidence and trying to talk about something else...

Why would I post about someone I've had no interaction with. This guy messaged me trying to scam me, which is why I posted about him. I don't have anything to do with those other people, go post about them yourself, since you're such an expert.

I honestly at this point don't think you know what you're talking about. You just keep repeating yourself and not addressing what I've brought up and ignoring every fact I point out. I don't think you even understand how this works based on your responses, yet you keep posting over and over. It's like you're this guys alt account or his best friend. You hardly post then suddenly you can't stop posting about acting like you're an expert and you're making posts that don't even make sense or have anything to do with the facts.

But just to show that you're an idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about:

You can pass PR from any page to any other page, it works on the same concept (if you even understand it to begin with). Why don't you go figure out how it's done first then perhaps you can come back and post something that's not a repeat of an older post of yours.

19. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you please explain how does it work, step by step, I just want to learn that trick. Just to know.
    So you saying if I have for example two domains. How do I pass the PR from first one to the second one?

User333, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  20. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think if you want to buy link you must estimate whether the domain pr can survive until the next google update.. if the domain have many backlink you can check are the backlink have good PR or just trash backlink..you can check backlink PR at designsreview.com..

AMZIKA, Sep 23, 2013 IP