1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is a good Q & A website script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Sean101, Sep 17, 2013.

I am wanting to start a new Question and Answer website, similar to Yahoo Answers. It will be about Celtic Football Club where both fans and other people can ask questions about Celtic FC and other members will answer. Im looking for some members to reply below with links to this type of software so I can check them out a decide which one to go for. Thanks!

Sean101, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  2. PardyCo

PardyCo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people use http://www.question2answer.org/

I have used it and you can actually do a lot with it. Tweak nearly everything to make it customizable, and changing the theme and way it looks is easy to. You can make it completely as if your not even using that script :D

PardyCo, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    Sean101 likes this.
  3. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That looks pretty good. One question though, is it like a script / software I download then install? or Is it a bit like the old FreeForums where you create, run and own it, but it is hosted elsewhere and the ads belong and bring revenue in for them?

Sean101, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  4. PardyCo

PardyCo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is a script where you download and install it with your current hosting provider or server. All self hosted. If you put ads on it, you get the ad revenue.

PardyCo, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  5. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice one :D Thanks for letting me know about it. Ill download it and install it and see how it goes :D

Sean101, Sep 19, 2013 IP