1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is seo clerks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Cpi2011, Jun 25, 2012.

Hello friends, please give me a suggestion about seo clerks. Any kind of advice appreciated.

Cpi2011, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  2. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Have you tried their services?

Safaseo, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  3. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before accepting work, make it a practice to investigate the client. Check his ratings and user reviews. There are a few things which can let you know whether to trust an employer or not; a significant profile, company website, positive reviews, and payment verification. Furthermore, if the job poster is a new employer, offering a large budget without any references, it is most likely that this is not a reliable position. So, don’t bid on such postings.
    • Never bid too low or too high. Bid according to the work involved; be fair and professional. Bidding too low will give a bad impression of your worth, while bidding too high might make you lose the job.
    • Before bidding a freelance gig, make sure there is some third party regulating the process, so that, in case of any dispute, you have some recourse.
    • Never bid on projects asking you to do something which is illegal or unethical.

valen123, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  4. smithangela

smithangela Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think its good, but it depends on the expert you hire. there are so many people who provides good service and complete project with good quality.

smithangela, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  5. tricomax

tricomax Member

Best Answers:
    Seoclerks is a microjob website. Where you can find micro workers who provide services at cheap cost.

tricomax, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEOclerks is like Fiverr...

But it is better than Fiverr I would say.

SERPpoint, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. pretty kour

pretty kour Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seoclerks is a microjob website. Where you can find workers who provide good services at cheap cost....

pretty kour, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. beurswand

beurswand Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven’t used a services of seoclerks.Would you guys suggest me Whether I use it or not?

beurswand, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  9. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you think it is better than Fiverr? Are you saying it is better than Fiverr as a buyer or as a seller of services?

anw001, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  10. Money-Maker

Money-Maker Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose its the same for any service in any industry not just IM. Pay due dilligence and remember there are godd and bad guys in every industry - a little work and background checks can save you a lot of time/money

Money-Maker, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  11. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use a site like Elance instead of these Fiverr and SEOClerks sites. The quality isn't there, and it's easier to track progress and payments on Elance.

Vig, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  12. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a micro job website. Where you can find workers who provide good services. Though i haven't used it myself,i hear their services are better.
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  13. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everybody.Because I learn here a very important thing.

tareqjhe1, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  14. piano007

piano007 Banned

Best Answers:
    best advice is to check them out with one or two jobs, then u can decide urself :)

piano007, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  15. flopgakqkj3

flopgakqkj3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Microjob site. Like Fiverr, but better!

flopgakqkj3, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  16. SBRTechnologies

SBRTechnologies Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerks is a site which invites buyers nad sellers to buy services or products for as little as $1 to $1,000. Buyers purchase the gig and pay SEO clerks.

SBRTechnologies, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  17. Hafis

Hafis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seoclerks is getting more popular day after day.. its really easy to use seoclerks, I've been using it for more than a year for buying seo services.
    You don't have to worry about frauds, your money will get transferred to the seller only after you approves the job.

you can find free seoclerks coupon codes at http://communityclerks.com

Hafis, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  18. Zain Malik

Zain Malik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I heard about it now its cool. might be it would get popularity as per their work & i am gonna searching further details about it.

Zain Malik, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  19. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard some really negative things about Fiverr, such as how a buyer can simply dispute your work and get an easy refund. That's not ideal for times when you've written an article for the person's blog or done a massive backlinking project. So basically, you'd lose a week's worth of work because someone didn't want to pay the $5.00 fee. Just saying, Fiverr is a buyer's paradise, where the buyer, not seller is catered to. If you are a professional writer or SEO person selling services online, you need a gig site that protects your interest.

Lokahi, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  20. TrafficTOM

TrafficTOM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Lokahi,

Who say to you that? fiverr is all and all good place. Yes, they try hard to buyer satisfied. why would they don't? if customer is satisfied then he will return for more. As well buyer have to prove that, he have point or legit reason for dispute not happen randomly.
    If buyer failed to convince their staff then seller can keep the money. simple is that.

I personally windrow $1.3K+ per month on fiverr and have great experience with them. Well, to be honest after they improve/upgrade version is actually failed for new seller. Your GIG's will never notice like older version did much better.

Now for Seoclerks, they did actually good work with their new version but you will find much worse experience as buyer point of views, But for seller this is new heaven.

So you decide what you actually looking, either buy or sell?
    Hope, now I clear your idea!

TrafficTOM, Sep 19, 2013 IP