1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with AdSense problem

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by iGoG, Sep 18, 2013.

Hi,

I have a croatian game website and I've put Google ads on it a few months ago.
    Two days ago, I recieved a mail from Google where it says that there a problem with AdSense and my website and that I have 72 hours to solve it. It violates some rule but I don't know which one. I'm using a premium template on that website and I was not even trying to cheat or do something illegal which violates Google AdSense rules.
    Adsense message:

Dynamic content Sep 16, 2013 Unresolved Warning igrice24.net

Example URL: http://www.igrice24.net/akcijske/borbe-vitezova

The rest of the mail is in Croatian so I don't know if it makes any sense to paste it here, but you can use Google translate, I guess you'll get the idea and hopefully recognize where the problem is:

Can someone please take a look at my website and tell me what's wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

iGoG, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Translated - although it would have helped your case if you'd done it yourself, took me less than 10 secs....
    It clearly states the issue, so a little lost as to how you don't understand the problem. I would suggest "comments with automatic refresh" - don't know how you'll get round that though, as it's the game that refreshes the comments. Removing the game can't be done I guess?

Translation
    Publishers may not place the ad code, search boxes or search results with content that violates the AdSense program policies. This includes any inappropriate content that could be dynamically shared via live chat, instant message or comments with automatic refresh.

The way to solve problems
    If you received a notice relating to the content of the page, remove sadržhttps :/ / www.google.hr / case with your site, or remove ads from pages that violate the rules. If you received a notice relating to the manner of implementation ads on the site, make the necessary changes in implementation. We will automatically re-examine the site after 72 hours. You do not need to contact us when you apply the changes. If the changes do not apply to the required time period, ad serving on covered sites will be disabled.

In addition, keep in mind that the above URL example only and that it is possible that the same violation is present in the other pages of this website or on your other sites. To reduce the likelihood of future earnings warning, we suggest you to check the compliance of all its sites. More information about our notices warning about the rules, please visit our Help Center: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1378153?hl=hr&ctx=topic.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation Sincerely, The Google AdSense Team

adsenseplr, Sep 18, 2013 IP
    000karim likes this.
  3. iGoG

iGoG Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean these comments: http://i43.tinypic.com/2q2mjnl.jpg ?

That's just simple comments written by user who want to comment the game, I don't see why what would be considered as "automatic refreshed comments" that cause problems... the game does not refresh the comments.
    Sure I can remove that game but I guess this game is not the only problem because all games can be commented.
    Maybe the only solution I can think of is to disable and remove the Comments tab... but I don't get it, I've seen tons of websites with games and comments (and even chats) using Google ads without any problems...

Any other clue or should I just disable writing comments?

iGoG, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  4. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:

you are here always to help people
    A big thanks

000karim, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok you asked for advice as to what might be causing the problem, if you don't think that's the problem then that's fine. No other clues from my side. I wasn't talking about google comments at all. It's the wording on the game that appears to keep changing that I think maybe the refresh issue they are talking about. Also never make the assumption that just because a site is running adsense that it has the right to. Once approved you can run adsense on any site, it needs to follow the TOS but many sites don't. Accordingly you can never even compared two identical sites.

adsenseplr, Sep 24, 2013 IP