1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Permanent general site assistant – html/css/linux/design/social media

Discussion in 'Services' started by Deadsquirrel, Sep 18, 2013.

We are a growing UK company who mainly deal in SEO and web design.

We currently have two assistants who have been found here on DP forums and they have now become an integral part of the company.

The problem is that we have too much work for them so we are looking for at least one more person. We also have a major shortage of Social media skills in the company so if you are good at that, it is a major advantage.

We are NOT looking for time wasters / lazy people. We want a hard working person that has the time to dedicate to us. We have plenty of work.

You will need to be:

Good with HTML/PHP/css and familiar other web design aspects.
    Intermediate – excellent Knowledge of Magento, Wordpress
    Good English writing skills
    If you are a good graphics designer then that will also be a great advantage
    TRUSTWORTHY – With time, we will trust you with more varied and interesting work.

We have in the past worked with people from Eastern Europe and have great respect for their hard working ethics, honesty and skills. You will be doing ALL kind of jobs. Some boring and repetitive so please only PM me if you are a hard worker.

Even if you are not 100% clued up about everything above, if you are the sort of person that is able to find answers yourself then feel free to contact me.

If we feel that you are trying to rip us off in any way, we will let you go. We are not stupid and know how much things should and do cost.

Pay: Around $5+/hour.

This is a long term relationship. Not just one off job. The more we learn to trust you, the more work we will have for you.

If you are interested, PM with a brief description of your abilities and convince me to give you a try.

Regards, DS

Deadsquirrel, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. Basti

Basti Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm, normally i would be very interested, but clearly it sounds that the ripoff is on your end.
    This looks like you are looking for indians only. If so, please state it in your post. Any European, which you seem to respect, ( so how come the low rate? ), ah no one at all beside those countries where $ exchange earns them 3-4 times the $ amount, cant afford to work for that. Not to speak about dedicating much time.
    If you are open to pay a reasonable hourly rate ( in my case $15, which is already low ), please let me know.

Thank you,
    Seb

Basti, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  3. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are not interested, please get off my thread. We have had more than 4 people from eastern Europe already wanting the job and we are looking for people who have some form of respect which you obviously don't. Accusing me of trying to rip people off is certainly not going to get you a job here. Specially as you clearly did not read what I said properly and then tried to misinterpret it.

I clearly said $5+ which is depending on their abilities and work experience and I also clearly said that we respect EASTERN EUROPEANS (hoping this is clear enough for you). So unless you are still living in pre 1989, no parts of Germany which is where you are from is still considered Eastern Europe so im not even sure why you poked your nose in this thread in the first place.

If I wanted to pay someone $15+, I would have them come and work here in the office and not from home.

Here is a list of minimum wages in some Eastern European countries:
    Slovenia $780/month
    Slovakia $337/month
    Poland $384/month
    Hungary $487/month
    Ukraine $147/month

now, $5/hour is approx. $880/month so please tell me how am I trying to rip anyone off? In some cases, I am offering over 2 - 4 times the minimum wage. On top of that, they wont have any commuting costs or any other costs related to working from an office. The hours are very flexible and they can put in as much or as little as they want.

So I would suggest you take your $15/month request to someone who can afford your obviously high and mighty attitude as we certainly will have nothing to do with someone like you.

Regards, DS.

Deadsquirrel, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  4. Basti

Basti Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have the respect, just spoke my mind about the prices, low minimum wages there or not and you never said you WANT people from Eastern Europe, but respect them, 2 different things. So my statement was valid.

If you find that to be disrespectful, well... everyone has their own opinion, sorry if you don't like it.

That wages are in € not $ by the way.

I would have to say a lot more ( speaking the mind of many fellow DP members, i am sure ), but now that really dont belong here.
    Sorry for "hijacking" your thread with a reply. Good luck to your business model

Seb

Basti, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  5. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Why the hell you say that? What do you think of your self? You think only Indian works for leftovers or they don't have any respect? With your attitude you going no where - if you have the problem with rates - just ask for rise is but what you talking is disrespectful.

rohit09, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    Froomple likes this.
  6. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never claimed I wanted anyone from Eastern Europe or India. You are the one who was jumping to conclusions. So no, your point does not stand at all and its certainly not valid.

No. They are not. They are in $ just like I stated. You are the one that is wrong and the one who continues to show a lack of even basic thoroughness‎. Making claims without even bothering to check them out first. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

Don't flatter yourself. You are only speaking for yourself. No one here seems to care what you have to say. And no it does not belong on my thread. If you have a problem with it, then no one is asking you to stay. You certainly wont be getting any work from us so really no much point for you to hang around any more. Get on with some of the $15/hour work you have. You might find that a little more productive.

Now that that is dealt with, we will be reviewing all of the people who made contact with us in the next 48 hours and decide on 3 to give the work to.

Regards, DS

Deadsquirrel, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  7. seoagrippa

seoagrippa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    this guy is just trying to speak his mind out and you got to think before you start being rude of his posting . i believe they so many people who are need of this
    kind of payment no matter how low his is payment. if you are just starting to work online and you think you have the quality or fast to learn. i start from something
    like this before i got to be paid well.

seoagrippa, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    Deadsquirrel likes this.