1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did you sell your first product and what was it?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by karthikmllore, Sep 18, 2013.

Hello there people..

I just started on CLickbank about 3 days ago and haven't made a sale yet.. I have just got about 5-6 leads with no conversion...

Anyways, will any of you be kind enough to share your story on how you sold your first clickbank product and what the product was.. And yeah, how many days did it take to make that first sale..! :)

karthikmllore, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the first product I sold in Click Bank was a guide to show you how to get jobs as a Video Game Tester, never sold any again, but did have some luck selling other gaming guides for computer games. You just have to find something your comfortable writing about because the more fresh new content you can write about the product the better your traffic will be, then in turn the more buyers you will get.

auburnfan23, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  3. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    About 3 or 4 years ago so easy to sell Clickbank Pirate, Google Sniper or any other make money niche programs. But now the game is changing.

seocrusher, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  4. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is very easy, you research what kind of thing does user buy more and more in click bank?

ktp2012, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. clark31

clark31 Member

Best Answers:
    First sale with Clickbank - Adwords traffic to a weight loss landing page about four years ago.

clark31, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  6. Urim

Urim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My First Sale is selling my own product. it took me 300 days! yes one year. I started to count on myself instead of affiliates. I invested a lot of time in learning conversions, my product converts at 14%, $2 EPC, Gravity 0! my product is a live example that promoting a product based on gravity is a fatal mistake. I have a website ranking forth for a very competitive "product name review" but i still got no sales.

[​IMG]

Urim, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  7. DoubleOhDave

DoubleOhDave Member

Best Answers:
    I sold a load of "Write an eBook in 7 Days" products - but didn't hit the $100 (or whatever tha payout lower limit is, I can't remember) so I never saw the money. And since CB are taking money off my account every month as a penalty for not being able to cash out, it means I probably won't ever see the money I earned. I gave up on them and will not use them again unless I manage to break into a niche where I create a massive mailing list.

DoubleOhDave, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  8. parishcc

parishcc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I sold an Ebook on social anxiety and shyness. Have not sold enough to cash out and I have no idea where I put those links to get sales...lol. I should pay more attention. I am at the doing random things stage of my internet marketing career. Working on focusing and building a list now. Wish me luck =D

parishcc, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  9. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    About 3 years ago I started with Maverick Money Makers (MMM) they were paying me residual commissions of $50/month per referral! Man that was the good ole days! Now its so hard to find good residual income programs! Thus I stuck with Network Marketing! Any-Whoo It litarally took me 1 day to get my first sale...But I dont know what the heck happened after that cause my next sale didn't come until about 2 months later. And that's with me pushing out traffic then, so you know I was sprung on that one sale! After I finally received my second sale I was hooked! It came in just the nick of time to pay a much needed bill or two! Oh my @karthikmllore you sure brought me back to some memories and just look at me now!! ha ha!!

Thanx

Convert RSS to PHP, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  10. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i sold my first product by google adwords with $ 25 it was forex nuke.

mt33, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  11. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I started out I used free methods. Back then I used a blog and e-zine articles. I just wrote articles directing it to my blog. Its still works but not nearly as effective as it once was.

kb24, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  12. Mavix

Mavix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does PPC help in promoting a clickbank product?

Mavix, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  13. SpyShifu

SpyShifu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Around 3 year ago, I sold my 7 month old site on flippa for $335.

SpyShifu, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  14. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use ppc for a clickbank product don't use adwords though. They are not too friendly with affiliates. You can use bing ads instead.

kb24, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  15. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use PPC, but you should have to choose product wisely because in some case PPC rate may exceed you commission. Select higher paying products with lower bid PPC rate, it your job to find out your own way to select profitable products.
    PPC network other than adword may help you better in this case.

ashrafkamal, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  16. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    1st of all you have to know what are the market trends.
    and what kinds of products most peoples are searching for .
    i would say this is the age of technology. you should focus on mobile technology products.

dean1122, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  17. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My first sale was 2 years ago when I was first time to try to make money with CB...its coming from my niche health blog with 5 articles.
    This year i create another blog using blogspot with 1 article and earn around $100 per week.I only spend $10 for outsource the article.

dynn, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  18. whysoserious?

whysoserious? Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to promote a clickbank product is to create a landing page that captures email list. On your landing page, You give something free like a report or ebook. Setup an autoresponder and when someone become a subscriber by typing their name and email then on your thank you page give the download link of free report or ebook. You can't survive in this business without building an email list. People don't buy at first place. So it a better marketing strategy to build a relationship with your list and then sell things. It is a old but still the best marketing method out there.

Focus on 5 things:
    1- Find a solid offer
    2- Build an attractive landing page with email capturing feature.
    3- Drive loads of targeted traffic to that page.
    4- Build good relationship with your list
    5- Enjoy happy cash$$$

whysoserious?, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  19. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    I made a blog and sold a weight loss product. If you can give high quality in your content, it'll help a lot. Once they start gaining trust in you then they will buy through your affiliate link.

Lue Hang, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  20. halille

halille Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my first sale is quite funny, i bought a reseller package that i put on a website. and have done some articles marketing and others promotion.
    then 1 month later i left the "internet marketing" to get back in the corporate world

during the next months i started to receive payments of 10$ on my paypal account

as i was a newbie, i though it was a scam and someone had put me in a chain letter
    one week-end i took the time to check and then realized all the sales come from this reseller products page that i put on a horrible domain name

that was a weird start
    Halille

halille, Jan 9, 2014 IP