1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Type of Online Money Making System Do you Have?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Isadore Gregory, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! That is really the most important thing, to create something that will have value to others, otherwise it will be of no use and definitely only a waste of time and resources.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  2. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    That is a very clever strategy. Works well for someone like you who loves to create websites. Are you able to make a decent income out of this? Just curious. Thank you for sharing.

3. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some are able to stick and I have made some create money off of them. Others either weren't monetized right or not enough attention was paid to them for them to be profitable. I've had more successful sites than unsuccessful.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  4. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    It's good to know that you have more successful ones than not so successful ones. Well, life here only I guess has a lot to do with taking risks.....It's good that you are able to manage all of these projects at once. I would probably have a hard time managing different projects at a time.

5. modernlifeisadam

Best Answers:
    It's not as difficult as you'd think. Once you see your first dollar come in, you know that you can make 10 if you step it up. same goes for $100 and $1000. Just don't quit something you see as profitable or that you know can work. Just pick a direction and go with it.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  6. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trying to earn money from sales of one off products or services is not really a good long term solution for making money online. These one time sales can occur sporadically and there is no guarantee the person will ever buy from you again.

However, there are a few proven ways to earn real long lasting income online such as by selling a product or service on a subscription basis. And, this could be for hosting (recurring monthly or yearly) or for subscriptions to membership plans/sites. These subscriptions will pay you time and again. The other two ways include having a blog that earns well by Adsense (or paid ad spots) and running a successful affiliate network where others earn money for you.

Lokahi, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  7. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    I like the membership site where you get regular fee from subscribers idea you just mentioned in there. As for Adsense, I think not everyone know how to generate a decent income out of it, although there are many successful ones as well. I for example along with many marketers I know have tried Adsense on blogs but it has never worked for us.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  8. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. Getting your first few dollars is very encouraging and hopeful knowing that as long as you replicate your system you have opportunity to earn money or earn more as you improve it. Just like with anything, I think the very first steps are usually the hardest.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  9. modernlifeisadam

Best Answers:
    Exactly. When you're seeing pennies come into your account, it's like whats the point? But those pennies are your motivation believe it or not. Those pennies mean you're doing something right and with a few tweaks and perseverance that can be a much bigger amount.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  10. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    And, this is the problem I have with Adsense. On the surface, it seems like the ideal way to earn money with a blog, just put up blog posts and stick some Adsense next to it. But web surfers are becoming immune to ads. So, unless you have massive daily traffic on your blog and high click through ratio on targeted ads, you're not going to earn more than a few dollars daily. And, that's barely going to be $100 monthly. I still like the affiliate programs that offer the chance to earn recurring income as most of those customers will actually renew and have the money to keep the subscription going. If you can afford to open a membership site, still the best bet. Some of these niche membership sites charge up to $95 a month or more, depending on offering.

Lokahi, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  11. Jamie Kingsley

Jamie Kingsley Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently I'm making money online finding bloggers for a new start up. They write us up a 500+ word blog post on a topic relating to politics, religion, spirituality, and/or conspiracy from a socially liberal/financially conservative vantage point, submit it for a quick check by our editor, and upon approval we pay out $20 to their paypal. In the beginning of Oct, some from this pool will have a chance at writing more at a higher rate (currently around $100 per 1k+ topical article of our choosing). This is something I've been interested in posting here as well in the section on content creation, but I still need to work on likes to do so (though this is really all I have to contribute currently). Anyway, if someone may have an interest they can check out this forhire posting on reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/forhire/comments/1mti8n/hiring_writers_interested_in_making_20_for_500/ for more details (I answered some common questions in the comments). I'm not sure if I can recieve messages here without likes or whatever, but if so you can contact me here as well. Thanks.

Jamie Kingsley, Sep 21, 2013 IP
    Isadore Gregory likes this.
  12. JPDevuyst

JPDevuyst Active Member

Best Answers:
    Isadore, I'm interested in this stuff too - I'm curious, what is your income from your online activities thus far?

JPDevuyst, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  13. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you Lokahi. Same thoughts on adsense and on affiliate marketing. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this. I really appreciate it. Do you have any membership site active or planning to build one?

Isadore Gregory, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  14. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for sharing this one. I'm sure many will find this interesting. I will myself go ahead and check it out or share it with some blogger friends.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  15. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like affiliate programme is best to make money online easily.

dipal76, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  16. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Isadore

I have just recently began working on a new project by following an online mentor by the name of Alex Jeffrey's and so far I'm following his steps and it looks like it could be an interesting journey.

But I think to achieve any success online you need to get into something that you really enjoy,
    and blog about it, become an expert about it sign people up to a list to which you can sell products or affiliate offers.
    How are you making money online?

KonRadicool, Apr 14, 2014 IP