1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Solve Browser Compatable Issues Using Javascript/CSS???

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Ali Masthan, Sep 16, 2013.

How to Solve Browser Compatable Issues Using Javascript/CSS???

Ali Masthan, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. Ali Masthan

Ali Masthan Member

Best Answers:
    Please Provide me the correct answer.....My Question is clear...I f I get any browser issue especially with IE..What are the ways to solve BROWSER COMPATABLE ISSUES Usig JS or CSS...????? This is the latest Interview Question

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why the bloody hell should anyone just "provide you the answer"??...what have you done to try and find the answer yourself??
    Plus why the hell should anyone help you with an attitude like that? Go and learn some manners before you come here demanding help.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    malky66, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  5. Ali Masthan

Ali Masthan Member

Best Answers:

Just Shut Your Mouth You bloddy...What the hell are you thinking abt urself...If u don't know the answer just keep quiet and play with ur teds ok...Don't abuse anyone here...Mind ur language u bloody..

6. dwirch

dwirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    posting vague questions like you have will get you generally abused.

You asked, "How to Solve Browser Compatable Issues Using Javascript/CSS?"

This a VERY broad question that can literally hundreds of answers. The only way to answer this question is, "Adhere to published and accepted standards that are available in all targeted browsers."

First, narrow your question to a specific error or item. Next, phrase your question in an understandable manner. If English is not your primary language, find someone who is more fluent. Third, and most important, don't be an ass when you don't hear what you want to hear. You came here asking for help. You were given a broad answer to a broad question, to which you replied with apparent arrogance or conceit towards the person who volunteered the links to stackoverflow. The guy is simply trying to answer the question you asked.

Try being nicer, and you might get nicer responses.

Have a good day!

dwirch, Sep 16, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I could post a response to that if only i could fathom out what it means, it's just a random jumbled bunch of words spelt wrongly, you don't deserve any help...all you deserve is the failure that is inevitably coming your way.

malky66, Sep 16, 2013 IP